changing week

Boatingmom

Do I have to cancel and rebook? The week earliest is now the same price ad the week I booked however the cabin went up $300 since initial booking. If I keep current week my seventh grader misses a week. If I switch weeks my tenth grader misses 3 days. Why cant Easter and passover vacations be the same!

Yes, if you change from one cruise to another you will have to cancel your first cruise. The booking of the new cruise will be at the current price for that cruise.

Easter and Passover vacations are probably not the same because sometimes these holidays do not overlap. Same reason Xmad and Chanukkah vacations may not be the same.

Easter and Passover are always the same overlapping (Last Supper was a Passover Seder.

On the other hand, Christmas has nothing to do with Hanukka.

Some of the confusion could be that "spring break" may occur during Easter/Hanukka, but it may not. It is not an Easter celebration.

And there should be a law that the 4th of July can not fall on a Wendsday.

Easter and Passover are always the same overlapping (Last Supper was a Passover Seder.

On the other hand, Christmas has nothing to do with Hanukka.

Some of the confusion could be that "spring break" may occur during Easter/Hanukka, but it may not. It is not an Easter celebration.

And there should be a law that the 4th of July can not fall on a Wendsday.

Actually, Easter and Passover don't always overlap. While they are both determined by the phases of the moon, and it is true that the Last Supper was a Passover Seder, and they often do overlap, they aren't always at the same time. Passover is determined by the Hebrew lunar calendar and can be as much as a month apart from Easter.

I agree about the 4th on a Wednesday - not really a holiday. Same with my birthday!

Archived