Diamond Member in Suite

we are sailing on the NAVAGATOR OF THE SEA'S in March out of New Orleans...can we eat Breakfast in Portofino's...

We are in a GS on Navigator the week of March 9, if you are in the same week, maybe we will see you there.:)

There will be a sign outside the door that will say Gold seapss holders only or something like that. ;) Weather it is your first, 10th or 100th, if you have a gold colored card-you're in!!

So do they have a 'guard' at the entrance to the restaurant checking it?

Not a guard, but a nicely dressed very polite employee who quickly learns who belongs and who does not. This was a major perk for us, and a reason we booked another GS. We loved the quite dining and good service, vs. the loud and crowded WJ.

Please note, if you eat there every morning, you will get good service and get to know the wait staff, and this is another group that you may wish to offer and additional tip to. I do not believe it is required, but they do a good job.

Jr Suite...not grand suite...so i guess i'll be eating breakfast with the come folks in the windjammer

Don't Diamonds get the small dining room off to the side with wait service on that class of ship and specialty coffee?

Mike

Don't Diamonds get the small dining room off to the side with wait service on that class of ship and specialty coffee?

Mike

Diamond breakfast is now only on ships that don't have a Diamond Lounge. The main reason for the Diamond breakfast was to be able to get free speciality coffee. Once a ship has a Diamond Lounge and Concierge Lounge, Diamond level and above can get the coffee anytime they want.

Mike

I believe it's an area of the MDR. when there is no DL...

Well yes you can however you will need to fill your plates in the Windjammer first.

###

Not necessarily. In January there were cooked to order eggs and omelets, plus a nice selection of cereals, fruit and pastries. Also hot beverages and juices.:) Anything more extensive you would have to get yourself.

Diamond breakfast is now only on ships that don't have a Diamond Lounge. The main reason for the Diamond breakfast was to be able to get free speciality coffee. Once a ship has a Diamond Lounge and Concierge Lounge, Diamond level and above can get the coffee anytime they want.

Thanks for the update, spend most of my time on Explorer which hasnt had an update yet.

Mike

Well yes you can however you will need to fill your plates in the Windjammer first.

###

I guess you just answered my question which would have been "does Portofino serve breakfast? "

How do you carry your breakfast dishes without dropping everything? We usually each have a dish with our breakfast choices and then another one (one for the two of us) with fruit.

Archived