Cruise virus

Alibobs

what you said!!! we just did the Southern Caribbean including a partial transit of the Panama Canal in April, and I got an eMail from Cunard with super low pricing, so off to the Med in Nov !

I guess Retirement will have to wait...

Working to Cruise...

I think I've caught the bug - only disembarked the QM2 less than a month ago and have booked again for November :)

Didn't want a new kitchen anyway ;)

Say what you like about Norovirus - you may suffer a bit of discomfort and inconvenience for a couple of days but it's cheap.

Now, the "cruise virus" on the other hand...

... my house is crumbling in ruins around me because all the money that should be spent on maintenance just seems to be hoovered up by Cunard!

J

Now, the "cruise virus" on the other hand...

... my house is crumbling in ruins around me because all the money that should be spent on maintenance just seems to be hoovered up by Cunard!

J

You've got a house? WOW. I gave mine to Cunard years back. I live behind that brick office building at the north end of the Ocean Terminal now.

Handy for boarding on my next voyage.

The bug claimed me as a victim years ago. What was supposed to be a one-time trip was anything but! Sorry Alibobs, I should have warned you.

Oh dear - it is a chronic condition that will never leave you. I've taken to full time work - who says kids can't look after themselves? As for their uni fund? They can get a Saturday job to pay for that, surely. 7 yr olds can do a paper round can't they?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh heavens... I had not even set foot on the QM2 and was addicted... The moment I got my first glimpse of her from the dockside at Southampton, I was hooked...

I have an upcoming Transatlantic, there will be another one in the first half of next year, and I am looking for something else to book too... :)

I am suffering from cruise withdrawal as I haven't been on since early June!!! I am busy looking at the website, thinking shall I, shan't I? I think we all know what the answer will be . . . . . . . . now if I could only sell my apartment it would be problem solved :D:cool::D

I haven't been aboard the QM2 in 13 months:eek: and won't be back aboard for another 77 days. I have been suffering from QM2-itis for several years, most especially the last few months.

And I met pepperrn on that one-time trip and yes he also suffers from a very bad case of QM2-itis:D

Linda

I'm think I will only just about last until my next fix - from Saturday, 13 whole nights of indulging my addiction. Bliss! Problem is though, as you all know, when we return I will be trawling the websites for future offers! I may have to resort to selling an organ to pay for it!

I'm think I will only just about last until my next fix - from Saturday, 13 whole nights of indulging my addiction. Bliss! Problem is though, as you all know, when we return I will be trawling the websites for future offers! I may have to resort to selling an organ to pay for it!

I was contemplating selling myself by the pound... I am sure if I package it as Whale Blubber, it might sell well in the East or something... :D

...I may have to resort to selling an organ to pay for it!

Wow! I don't think I could run to an organ...

... I've got a piano accordion but it's getting a bit old now and the bellows leak. I don't think I'd get much for it on E Bay.

:D:eek:

J

And I met pepperrn on that one-time trip and yes he also suffers from a very bad case of QM2-itis:DLinda
Yes Linda, do I ever! See you (and QM2) in Southampton soon :) !
This is one addiction I am happy to have!
And me :) .

You've got a house? WOW. I gave mine to Cunard years back. I live behind that brick office building at the north end of the Ocean Terminal now.

Handy for boarding on my next voyage.

LOL - thank you for that, I had a good laugh, very funny. :D

Problem is though, as you all know, when we return I will be trawling the websites for future offers!

I understand MawganTr :D, I'm already eyeing up our next cruise early next year, keeping an eye on the prices. Waiting for the right time to jump in and book. It's a good price now, but I'm confident the price will drop due to the market conditions.

Andrew

There are many bugs that you can be bitten by, but the best is the Cruising Bug.

Unfortunately there is no cure for it except to re-book, re-book and re-book.

The best virus to catch!

Archived