Photos Uploaded

born2cruize

We returned home on Saturday from our 19 days in Alaska and I've uploaded my photos to my web site. Other than creating panoramas and straightening photos no other editing has been done. I'll start scanning the Princess Patters in a couple of days.

The panoramas as a whole came out well except for the dark dreary days, those are not nearly as good. Hope you enjoy.

PS: The link to my site can be found at the bottom of my signature.

Every time I try to access your Alaska pics Internet Explorere quits wotking. Does anyone else have this problem?:eek:

Could you give me more information. Is this happening within an album or at the initial Alaska page? I can tell you that these photos are not small files so depending on the broadband you have it may take some time.

Me too !

I can get as far as the page with several alaska cruises on it.

Can you scroll below the itineraries? If you can't than just wait for the albums to redraw. There are 33 different albums for your computer to redraw. Are you on high speed service or something like ClearWire which is along the lines of Century Link?

On the link you cant stop at the top where there are some highlighted in blue. You need to scroll down and they are at the bottom.

Fun to look at and am getting excited I have five weeks to go.

Thanks born2cruize!:D

On the link you cant stop at the top where there are some highlighted in blue. You need to scroll down and they are at the bottom.

Fun to look at and am getting excited I have five weeks to go.

Thanks born2cruize!:D

In the case of Alaska the blue text indicate that it is an active link in this case you'll get the daily newsletter the cruise line distributes in PDF form.

This is where I can go. I do not supress signatures--or anything else.:D

I've modified my Alaska page to hopefully make it a little easier to understand. I've also turned off skimming (the ability to scroll over an album to see different pictures) in the hope it will speed things a little for those on slow connections.

Please understand I'm not a web designer, its just a self taught hobby. Good, accurate feedback will help me improve my site. Thanks.

Archived