February Weather/Clothes

Since I have never cruised in February, I would assume I would be getting on the ship with a sweater/jacket (ugh). We are sailing out of N.O. to the W. Caribbean and am wondering if I will be able to wear shorts and t-shirts the next day. :confused: I was told it is warm in the Caribbean. Just wanted to take advantage of the February pricing. :rolleyes:

Even on those rare occasions when temperatures are unseasonably cool in the southern climes, most people from northern states will find the weather more than warm enough for shirts and T shirts. We have been in Florida in mid-winter when the temperatures dropped to the fifties and sixties and seen the natives bundled up to protect from the "cold" while we, who left places where the temperatures were often in the teens, felt more than comfortable in shorts and T shirts. :)

Once you are actually in the Caribbean Sea, it will be quite comfortable. If you have ports in the Atlantic, like Bahamas or Bermuda, it can be cooler....think Florida temps...in FEB!!!

Shorts will be the outfit of the day in the southern climes.

Archived