Alaska Cheet Sheet !

booth22

Karen I would LOVE to read your blog if you want to email the link to me :-)

You know, I'm getting so many questions about Seattle, that I'm thinking about doing the same thing for our city (actually, I already do, in that I have a tourist/visitor blog for the city, but can't post it here because I happen to be a travel agent on the side from my nursing job).

This is helpful information for just about everyone. Great idea.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
hey gang, haven't been online in a while and just checking in to say Howdy to all those fellow cruisers! Hope to be back on the seas up to Alaska soon!

Even though we loved Alaska, the thought of going there "soon" doesn't sound exciting right now (other than maybe dropping in on Sarah and thanking her for making it exciting).

I am new here so not sure if this has been discussed recently. Noticed at the beginning of this thread was a discussion on a coupon book that was handed out at the pier in Seattle and Vancouver. I also noticed this thread was dated from 2005. Are these coupon books still being handed out and if so what type of coupons do they contain? Any info much appreciated!

I love the cheat sheet! Maybe someone can help me .....we want to go to Butchart Gardens while we are in Victoria. I see that you can take the #75 bus - how far is the walk from the cruise terminal to the bus stop?

Thank you!

You have a long walk from the ship, but a shuttle is available, or cab. You will need Ca money. From the Inside Harbor, the pick up is on Douglas. Haven't been on the bus in a few years, but a MacDonald's used to be across the street. Drop of is right at the gardens. You would need a full day in port to use this in my opinion.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived