? About CC's Fannypack

Terre

Okay, so I got my e-mail with my birthday discount code from the CC store. I'm looking at the fanny pack -- does anyone have this; do you like it?

Have you purchased something from the CC store that you just love? Tell me about it. I'm trying to decide what I want.

I just got my fanny pack and it seems larger than most I have seen. The main compartment is large enough to hold a paperback book, sunglasses and a flat wallet. There's also a flap in front which can hold your boarding paperwork and ID. Mesh pocket on side could hold small water Bottle (not 20oz). Looks well made.

This is my first CC purchase. Happy birthday fellow moonchild!

Okay, so I got my e-mail with my birthday discount code from the CC store. I'm looking at the fanny pack -- does anyone have this; do you like it?

Have you purchased something from the CC store that you just love? Tell me about it. I'm trying to decide what I want.

I'm sorry I don't know about the fanny pack, but I wanted to ask how you got Carnival to send you the birthday code! Do you have to sign up somewhere or did they just do it? I didn't get anything from Carnival for my bday this year & I'd like to use the code for our cruise next year. Thanks!

I'm sorry I don't know about the fanny pack, but I wanted to ask how you got Carnival to send you the birthday code! Do you have to sign up somewhere or did they just do it? I didn't get anything from Carnival for my bday this year & I'd like to use the code for our cruise next year. Thanks!

I think she's talking about Cruise Critic not Carnival. I got a animated birthday card from Carnival but doubt they would send anybody codes for $$ off cruises.:(

I just realized what you are talking about. I have one .. and it is much better than any other fanny packs, as it fits larger people, not just skinny ones. It also holds more. I can put my glasses, my books and a few other things in it.

I did stop using it though, and got one of those knock off purses that is small and goes over the shoulder when I was in Cozumel.. well actually I think I bought about 9 of them.. all cute .. so I dont use the fanny pack any more. It is a particularly nice one.

I just got my fanny pack and it seems larger than most I have seen. The main compartment is large enough to hold a paperback book, sunglasses and a flat wallet. There's also a flap in front which can hold your boarding paperwork and ID. Mesh pocket on side could hold small water Bottle (not 20oz). Looks well made.

This is my first CC purchase. Happy birthday fellow moonchild!

that must be different than mine .. mine I dont remember any mesh pocket.. but I can go look later on.

Ive had mine a couple of years now.

Happy Birthday!!! What kind of discount did you get and did you have to sign up for it???

Happy Birthday!!! What kind of discount did you get and did you have to sign up for it???

She said she got it from CC .. so if you are signed up for CC and have a birthday, CC knows.

I got my code about 3 years ago .. once. I used to to buy a couple of tee shirts that look too manly on me.. never really wore them. but the fanny pack was the best of what I bought, I bought the combination pack that has all the stuff.

Their laynard is good too, it comes off with a snap if you dont want to take it off from around you neck, just snap, the card disconnects.

Yes, it's from Cruise Critic, not Carnival. I get the e-mail every year and some years I purchase something and some years I don't. I don't like carrying a purse in port and thought the fanny pack looked pretty good.

Quiet1p, I think the discount is 20%. Once you register as a CC member, you should get the e-mails if you give them your birthdate.

Hi there! I like reading a thread that says something nice about our online store. We don't advertise the store or bombard you with pop ups to visit the store so when members visit and buy products and like them...well, I like to see that. :)

We've been trying to keep the items current. We recently added a ladies t shirt, a travel coffee tumbler, an insulated sportsbag and an over the shoulder bag that I use all the time in my every day life. Oh, and a reusable grocery tote and we redesigned the lapel pin.

Here's a link to the store. http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/

If you have your birthday on your member profile, you'll get an e mail on your birthday with a code for 20% off a store item.

Thanks for the feedback on items that have been purchased. I chose the new design for the fanny pack. I'm happy to see that people like it.

Cecilia

Hi there! I like reading a thread that says something nice about our online store. We don't advertise the store or bombard you with pop ups to visit the store so when members visit and buy products and like them...well, I like to see that. :)

We've been trying to keep the items current. We recently added a ladies t shirt, a travel coffee tumbler, an insulated sportsbag and an over the shoulder bag that I use all the time in my every day life. Oh, and a reusable grocery tote and we redesigned the lapel pin.

Here's a link to the store. http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/

If you have your birthday on your member profile, you'll get an e mail on your birthday with a code for 20% off a store item.

Thanks for the feedback on items that have been purchased. I chose the new design for the fanny pack. I'm happy to see that people like it.

Cecilia

Cecilia, Thanks for adding your comments. I've been looking at over the shoulder bag, too. I noticed the new t-shirts for women...it's so hard to choose! I have a lot of stuff already, but the new stuff is making it very hard for me to decide!

Yes, it's from Cruise Critic, not Carnival. I get the e-mail every year and some years I purchase something and some years I don't. I don't like carrying a purse in port and thought the fanny pack looked pretty good.

Quiet1p, I think the discount is 20%. Once you register as a CC member, you should get the e-mails if you give them your birthdate.

That is so cool... I have to wait till next April to get my code..lol

I probably have one of everything in the store or atleast most everything....and I can tell you it is always very nice quality and worth whatever they cost.....so if anyone wants info on items, let me know and I'll see if I have one to describe to you. :D

Archived