Celebrity Century Pool

Tweedy

Even though I was on this ship in May, I can't answer the question I have since I didn't go in the pools.

Does anyone know whether they are saltwater pools or chlorinated?? I have a coworker sailing on her in about a month and she just asked me and I couldn't answer her.

• 1 month later...

My first experience on Century will be in just over a week. I read a review them mentioned the pool closest to the aft seems to be heated as it is warmer than the other pool but not as hot as the hot tubs. The other pool was always very cold and no one really used it.

Sorry, the review didn't mention if the pools are salt water or chlorinated. I would like to know that too. Anyone know? Thanks.

Although I haven't sailed on Century, I am not aware of any ship that has a freshwater, clorinated pool. Due to the nature of ships and ocean conditions they often need to be emptied or filled quickly and they take and return water directly to the ocean. I believe all lines have salt-water pools, mostly filtered and heated. There may however, be some hot tubs, that are freshwater.

Archived