Open bar cruise

Hi,

Does anyone know of any groups with a 7 day open bar cruise in September or October of this year? I'm looking for a cruise going to the Caribbean or Mexico.

Thanks

Celebrity has all you can drink packages so you don't need to travel with a group.

Celebrity's top (premium) alcohol package is about $56 a day. They also have a cheaper classic package. The difference is the number of brands and price of the drinks available.

Hi,

Does anyone know of any groups with a 7 day open bar cruise in September or October of this year? I'm looking for a cruise going to the Caribbean or Mexico.

Thanks

Hi

It may not be an open bar, but Celebrity Cruises has an unlimited drink package. It includes frozen drinks, beer, wine ,spirits,soda and bottle water. It cost about $375 for the week. I wish all the cruiselines had it. I got my money's worth out of it!!!!!

Check with a travel agent...they can direct you to "group" cruises. As of now, the only way to get "all-inclusive" is to book a luxury line.

or RCCL's Spanish mainstream line Pullmantur.

Archived