New sale on 26 th

dengirl69

Site is down right now...

I was going to complete our cruise documents today for our upcoming August cruise but I just keep getting an error code. And it says I cruise is 563 days :eek:

Going to keep trying...

I just checked "sale" prices for our Dec. cruise - which I do daily, anyway. Price went up $300 per cabin!:eek: This is on top of the $500 per cabin it has gone up since we booked!:eek::eek: As usual, this sale is just for the uninformed!

I just checked "sale" prices for our Dec. cruise - which I do daily, anyway. Price went up $300 per cabin!:eek: This is on top of the $500 per cabin it has gone up since we booked!:eek::eek: As usual, this sale is just for the uninformed!

Wonder how many people see the word sale and jump on it.

Did dummy bookings on 5 different cruises out of Galveston. When I get to the last page (choose cabin #) I get an error saying the cat has sold out. Happened on every every deck on each cruise. Guess I will check back later.

Did dummy bookings on 5 different cruises out of Galveston. When I get to the last page (choose cabin #) I get an error saying the cat has sold out. Happened on every every deck on each cruise. Guess I will check back later.

Sometimes when we do dummy bookings, the system removes those rooms for a while. Check back and they may show available again.

Do the rates generally go back to previous levels after the sales are over or not? Wondering if I am better off just booking during the sale to pay 50% deposit or wait till later and hope price comes back. Or other option just paying early saver (even though it is only $50 less than past cruiser) and then not worry about prices.

Sometimes when we do dummy bookings, the system removes those rooms for a while. Check back and they may show available again.

Thanks Mike! It was working a few hours later. Submitted $30pp drop on our Dec cruise! 5th drop in the last 10 weeks.

I know sales with carnival aren't much of a "sale" but YAY, YAY, YAY for the 50% deposits!!

We could book more cruises if the deposits weren't so high ($1200 for 4 of us on the 8 days)! Yeah, I could save up the $ then book, but something always seems to come up. I hope they do this more often and then maybe our goal of doing 3 cruises per year can happen!!

I took advantage of the 50% off deposit - it was an easier sale to DH as we just got back from Alaska and after that expense my vacation account was pretty much drained. :) But what a great way to do it! It was easier to just put down $125 each than the regular $250.

I thought this was pretty funny:

_1343330973865.png

It's especially funny since the date of the cruise is 8/19/2012. You would have to pay the full fare immediately anyway, so it really doesn't matter that they are offering reduced deposits!

Archived