When do bookings for excursions begin?

How far out can excursions, beverage packages, dining reservations etc. be booked? We are less than 6 months away from EOS sail date and am unable to do any of these online when logged in. Booked through a RCCL vacation planner.

Royal Caribbean is currently having a lot of website problems.

I booked our next cruise for March 2013 via phone with RC certified cruise planner (could not get anything to go through online) and she stated that our excursions would be available for reserving mid-December, which will be 3 months prior to our cruise. This may or may not be the same for yours, so I would call 866-562-7625 or another customer service number you can find on the website and just ask for confirmation.

We are booked on FOS for 10/14/2012 and have only been able to start booking excursions in the last few weeks. Still can't book entertainment or Flow Rider lessons. I know the beverage pkgs and dining reservations were available earlier than any excursions. I think it was about 110 or 120 days out before the excursions opened up (and only at one port). Just in the last week (90-ish days) have more excursions been opened at all of the ports.

We've had excursions available, for two of our ports, for about three weeks now and we still have over 6 months before we sail.

For our Alaska cruise, all excusions were available 150 days before the sail date.

I suppose it has alot to do with the ports and how quickly RCI agrees to terms with the vendors.

Funny thing is that I am JUST now able to book things for my November cruise but I have not only done all the ordering, but also have been able to print my Set Sail Pass for my March cruise! I think there is no rhyme or reason behind all this.

Normally it's about 4 months out that you can order stuff.

Archived