Connoisseur Club what is it? Events?

As stated above, it is the cigar lounge. You can bring your own smoke in or purchase one there. They also have bar in there as well. The lounges I have been in have not had windows, but they are very comfortable and intimate. Kind of a small club feel.

Wondering if this is the cigar lounge? Does it have windows to the outside? what events are held in there?

Thanks

I went to the club almost every night on my Freedom cruise last year, and will likely do it again this year. Not many people in there during the times I was there, and no events that I've been aware of. But it's still nice and relaxing.

We (my father, BIL and myself) are huge fans of the club. We head there just about every night after dinner. As a PP said, it really has a nice club feel. We usually see the same people every night on a given cruise, and while we may not have stimulating conversation with them, it's nice to walk in and hear a couple "Hey there"'s, while the bar tender brings you your drink of choice without you having to ask for it. It's the best part of the cruise, IMO.

Archived