Uk luggage tags

scumbers

We sailed on Eclipse 7th July 2012, ordered our luggage tags no problems after on line check in was completed on My Celebrity. Once documents are available, which our travel advised us by email that they were, a request appears on My Celebrity to click on and they arrived by post about a week later (in fact we received two lots!) As we were given an upgrade 2 days before sailing they weren't any good but when we arrived at the dock to drop off our luggage, the porter made up some new ones for us, no problem. We were still on board by 12.30 and there was no hold up, so if you don't get them it will be fine. Pam:)

We've never had a problem getting them through the post after checking in online on the X site. Just tick the box when it becomes available a few weeks before sailing. In the past when we switched a few days before we printed black and white ones from the end of the electronic cruise docs that X also send out and our luggage still made it.

If the worst comes to worst you can always arrange at the pier. Don't worry about it.

No problems on our recent celebrity cruise, in fact rec'd two sets :confused:

as ali ali oh, just look for luggage tags option (its bottom of the page so can easily be missed)on your manage reservations/

check in on line, on www.celebrity.com

if you do not received them in about a week 10 working days from ordering just drop them a email.

Hi

Heard of people from uk having trouble getting their luggage tags in post

Is this true or is it easy for uk people to have them sent

Cheers

Got mine no problem, ordered from website, weeks before completing online check in. Arrived in days.

We did have trouble receiving ours back in June. Everyone else on our roll call seemed to get theirs ok but ours did not become a visible request on the check in page until a couple of weeks before the cruise. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for this, we booked nearly a year ahead. I made several phone calls to Celebrity regarding the missing label request link.

Its really daft that they don't allow us to print off the labels like Princess do.

Good luck, hope you are one of the lucky ones. Whatever the outcome I am sure you will have a lovely holiday.

If you are on the Eclipse sailing after 31st August you have to print your own luggage labels Celebrity's "Manage my booking " site has a sample label.You just print off has many as you require and staple them on to your luggage handle.

I'm on the Millie in September and my labels arrived over a week ago :). Just need to finish my Olympic volunteering shifts (up at 4am tomorrow :eek:) and then I can really get down to planning.

This all got very confusing so being unable to find where to get Luggage tags on the Celebrity website, I emailed my travel agent. I have just received this which will hopefully shed some light on the matter.

"Celebrity cruises have now changed the way in which passengers receive their luggage labels. Please see the below details taken from their website.

How do I get bag tags for my cruise(Celebrity Eclipse 1st Sept through to 27th Oct 2012 and Celebrity Constellation 19th Sept through to 30th Nov 2012)

We will not have any option to request the bag tag mailer for these sailings. Please use either the paper bag tag from within your e-doc (cruise tickets), or you can collect tags at the port.

You will now receive the bag tag labels in the back of your Guest Ticket booklet which will be posted to you approximately 14 days prior to departure. They have been trialling different options in relation to passengers receiving their luggage labels and this is how they are now issuing them"

Up until this point I was unaware that I would get a Guest Ticket booklet?

I thought I would just print off my Xpress pass and turn up with this. Has anyone had one of these?

Bluezed.

Bluezed, spoke with my TA this am. he said that I will receive an e-mail confirmation from them which will contain a link to the paper print option. I cannot see anything about luggage tags on the My bookings area of the site apart from the part on the e-ticket, which specifically says this is only a sample for the port baggage handlers to use to identify which label to attach if I arrive without official ones. I wonder if booking via a TA is somehow different to booking direct with Celebrity?

Who knows, your guess is as good as mine!!!

We are now only 5 weeks away from our sailing and I do not see the luggage label box as yet.

I could not find the order box on Celebrity site so sent an email. They said my TA would be sending them. To confirm I rang TA this morning and they confirmed they would be forwarding them to us with all tickets, etc.

Archived