balcony discounts Crown and anchro

hi everybody

does anyone have a balcony discount table from before january 2011.

i found out yesterday, that rcl never gave me balcony discounts during my status platinum and diamond. in case any european cc member reads this, a table in euro currency would be great, but in US$ is good too.

thankyou everyone and greetings from germany

arie

hi everybody

i found out yesterday, that rcl never gave me balcony discounts during my status platinum and diamond. in case any european cc member reads this, a table in euro currency would be great, but in US$ is good too.

arie

Hi Arie..........Before January of 2011 it was

For Platinum Members

$50 for 3-5 nights

$100 for 6-9 nights

$200 for 10+ nights

For Diamond/Diamond Plus Members

$100 for 3-5 nights

$200 for 6-9 nights

$300 for 10+ nights

hi everybody

arie

This is what I had in my notes for Platinum from back in 2008:

2-5 nights: $50

6-9 nights: $100

10+ nights: $200

I believe that Diamond discounts were double Platinum up to 9 nights. Not sure if the 10+ Diamond discount was $300 or $400.

EDIT: This time you beat me Patti!

This is what I had in my notes for Platinum from back in 2008:

2-5 nights: $50

6-9 nights: $100

10+ nights: $200

I believe that Diamond discounts were double Platinum up to 9 nights. Not sure if the 10+ Diamond discount was $300 or $400.

EDIT: This time you beat me Patti!

I'm sorry.:o At least we agreed.

Sorry, but I suggest you go to the Crown and Anchor site for current info on balcony discounts. For cruises booked 6+ months out, you'll get the full discount, less than 6 months it is "discounted". They have also added Emerald status, which has it's own discount.:confused:

Sorry, but I suggest you go to the Crown and Anchor site for current info on balcony discounts. For cruises booked 6+ months out, you'll get the full discount, less than 6 months it is "discounted". They have also added Emerald status, which has it's own discount.:confused:

The OP was not looking for the current Platinum~Emerald~Diamond~Diamond Plus~Pinnacle Balcony Discounts as of Jan. 21, 2011 This list gives you a comparison by all levels. On the RCI website you can only see what your particular level will get in the form of a Balcony Discount after you have logged in.

Prior to January 21, 2011, the Balcony Discounts were different and there was no less than or more than price difference and this is what they were interested in finding out.

hi everybody

arie

I don't think that the discounts are automatic. I think that you, or your travel agent needs to contact Crown and Anchor before each cruise to have them assigned to your booking.

hi everybody

arie

You were already given correct info by others in this thread, so I have nothing to add. My only request is that you come back and report how it went. I'm curious if RCI will honor this and how they will do it.

Archived