Do you have a Itinerary /Activity spreadsheet?

Would anyone happen to have a good spreadsheet to share? I've decided to try to put together a spreadsheet that includes each day we're on our cruise with ports & sea days and things we'd like to do or be sure to see each day. I had one many years ago, but no longer have that computer and wondering if someone may have already created something like this. I've seen where some folks have shared a packing spreadsheet.

Like this? Pretty simplified from Oasis last year (we did 0 excursions and were trying to experience the ship so we planned very little) but it gives you a place to start!

Wow, that is perfect. I wanted to have something like this just to make sure I fit the must do's into the trip. I am not going to plan every minute but I do want some type of schedule. Yours is amazing.

I've been using the free version of this.

http://www.tripit.com/

Works great except if you're crossing the date line with connecting flights. It won't let you 'take off' if your first plane departed later than your connection...in another country.

If I anticipate not having internet, I print the itinerary before I leave.

If you have an iPhone, you might want to check out the Ship Mate app for Royal Caribbean. It is a really neat tool that allows you to set and track spending by budget category, create checklists, plan your itinerary day-by-day. It also includes deck plans and other cool features (like the ship horn). I'm moving away from the spreadsheet to the smart app since it has everything readily available.

I set up a Cruise Calendar using Google Calendar that I can share with others going on the cruise with us. I get it synced to my iPhone and iPad so that I can access it without needing to be online, but I've not really needed to check it more than once or twice during the cruise. It's more for pre-planning so I can ensure that shows, dining, and port plans don't conflict.

Works great except if you're crossing the date line with connecting flights. It won't let you 'take off' if your first plane departed later than your connection...in another country.

I just discovered this app for my iphone...LOVE IT! It automatically inputs the emailed confirmations for our hotel, airline reservations etc into the trip itinerary ...if the email comes from a company that uses certain software that is...for the companies that don't use the software, I can still save the information as a 'note', so it's all right there handy on my cell phone if I need numbers, travel insurance contacts you name it. If you do the paid version, they will alert you to flight delays and cancellations etc.

Like this? Pretty simplified from Oasis last year (we did 0 excursions and were trying to experience the ship so we planned very little) but it gives you a place to start!

Thank you, this is great to have everything in one place. I've learned a lot about some of the place to check out on the Allure from this board and wanted to also put them on a schedule to make sure we don't forget o get there. Thanks again!

Oh great...your speadsheet is awesome, but now my OCD will be out of control!! I also use tripit for my iPhone, but love to have a paper in hand for all of our activities. Thanks for sharing!

This looks like a good app for tracking your air and ground arrangements more so than for cruises. I see it can also be used for Android and Blackberry devices.

I love this. :D It's good to know that I'm not alone in my cruise planning.

My family likes to kid me about my "schedules" but they also have come to appreciate having their dinner times and showtimes being reserved and without conflict. There's always plenty of free time between the stuff that needs to be scheduled anyway.

This looks like a good app for tracking your air and ground arrangements more so than for cruises. I see it can also be used for Android and Blackberry devices.

actually when i booked a cruise...it popped over to tripit...and then all my hotel/car/air stuff is there too...i was surprised til i got an email that said 'your itinerary is ready' and there was the cruise...:D

FYI: I found the Droid version of Ship Mate and I'm installing it now...I'll let you know if it's useful.

Where did you find the app...hopefully there's one for Android.

Archived