Carnival Dream vs Royal Freedom Of The Seas

livingitup

Need help with this one. Planning a family cruise for Jun 2013, cant decide which ship to go with. Need honest feedback, Freedom Of The Seas or Dream? Please share as much input as possible if you have sailed on both of these ships.:confused:

Hi! Have been on both ships with my family (wife and two daughters). Everyone had a great time on both ships. Freedom was our first cruise ever so in our minds it was the best vacation ever. We really like both cruise lines. They are very simular with the upper hand maybe going to RCI. However our funnest (is that a word) cruise was on Dream. It was a one of those trips where everything went as planned. Great transportation, ship, weather,cabin(cove) perks..etc. Have to say that the food was equal. As far as ship activities RCI might have the edge (flowrider, rockwall, ice rink). Carnival did make us feel like home and part of the party instead of guests. Bottom line...either one is great! Have u consider Oasis or Allure...that is a whole other ballgame! If you have a specific question please ask. Happy cruise hunting!!!! Please forgive my typo's...it's late.

Hi! Have been on both ships with my family (wife and two daughters). Everyone had a great time on both ships. Freedom was our first cruise ever so in our minds it was the best vacation ever. We really like both cruise lines. They are very simular with the upper hand maybe going to RCI. However our funnest (is that a word) cruise was on Dream. It was a one of those trips where everything went as planned. Great transportation, ship, weather,cabin(cove) perks..etc. Have to say that the food was equal. As far as ship activities RCI might have the edge (flowrider, rockwall, ice rink). Carnival did make us feel like home and part of the party instead of guests. Bottom line...either one is great! Have u consider Oasis or Allure...that is a whole other ballgame! If you have a specific question please ask. Happy cruise hunting!!!! Please forgive my typo's...it's late.

Thanks rogers417, good stuff!!

Carnival Dream without a doubt!!!!

Being that your a Browns and Ohio State fan, I'm prone to trust you ;) Kidding aside, I may be in a position to consider my 2014 cruise. I have no idea if comparing these two ships is comparing apples to apples or not. (I've been on Freedom) What is Carnival's Biggest? Their newest? and anything coming down the pike in 2014 or 15

I almost booked Carnival in 2010 when a family member wanted to do a family cruise -brothers, sisters, their kids, you get the idea. He was the highest level in Carnival's program, but he died before we could book. I may look at Carnival for ports I've never been to or a really new cool ship. I am totally ignorant about most things Carnival other than seeing a few ships in port.

Archived