Cust Service # - rings once - then open line?

ROXIETHEHORSE

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I have dialed the phone number for Princess customer service. It rings once and then there is just an open line...no more ringing, just an open line with silence on the other end.

I tried hitting "0" to try to get an operator or something, but nothing happens. I am calling within their stated service hours. I have tried 5x. Anyone know what's going on?

Jennifer

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I have dialed the phone number for Princess customer service. It rings once and then there is just an open line...no more ringing, just an open line with silence on the other end.

I tried hitting "0" to try to get an operator or something, but nothing happens. I am calling within their stated service hours. I have tried 5x. Anyone know what's going on?

Jennifer

I just called with no problem. Maybe something is wrong with your phone. I had problems like that with my cell phone before. I turned it off and back on, then it worked with no problem. Good luck.

Jennifer

Jennifer, I've had problems lately with the 1-800 number, finally just got frustrated and hung up. My problem times were during the week, not sure about anyone else.

I am having a horrid time with their web site today. Won't let me sign in and will only let me get to 2 of my bookings by putting those numbers in separately as a booked passenger. Losing my patience here because the one I can't get to is the most important.

I am having a horrid time with their web site today. Won't let me sign in and will only let me get to 2 of my bookings by putting those numbers in separately as a booked passenger. Losing my patience here because the one I can't get to is the most important.

I feel your pain. I keep getting an error message in my personalizer. I've called 1-800-PRINCESS six, count 'em, six times in the past week....and it's still not fixed.

How hard is it to follow up on a customer issue???

I would say that it is your phone...........as the very same thing happened to me this morning. When I dialed the number using the spouse's phone, I got through with no problem.

On my phone, the bar lines showed that it was fully charged, but when I hooked to the charger, it took about 2 hours to charge up...........guess it is time to take the phone in.....:eek:

Archived