Port Canaveral to MCO - RCL Transfer Cost?

Does anyone know what RCL charges for the transfer/bus service from Port Canaveral to MCO?

$37 per person one way, $74 per person round trip.

Cocoa Beach Shuttle is cheaper and you won't have to wait for the bus to fill up. They also have a Cruise Critic member discount.

Cocoa Beach Shuttle is cheaper and you won't have to wait for the bus to fill up. They also have a Cruise Critic member discount.

How early do you recommend booking with them? My cruise is not until April and I was going to start the serious planning in December.

Would you happen to have their contact info? And do I need a code for the cruise critic discount?

How early do you recommend booking with them? My cruise is not until April and I was going to start the serious planning in December.

It doesn't matter. We've booked as soon as the cruise booking and as late as two months before sailing.

Try http://www.cbshuttle.com. No code for Cruise Critic, just mention the Cruise Critic discount and they give you 10% off.

We have used Coco Beach Shuttle service at least 4 times and love them, But never knew to mention Cruise Critic to get a discount. Thanks so much for the Info! I was going to call and book this weekend for our November trip..this was perfect. Thanks Again

• 8 months later...

I took a cruise earlier this year and used the Royal Caribbean shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral. Upon walking to baggage claim I was greeted by a RCL staff that greeted me with a sign and assisted us with collecting our luggage. He walked us over to the checkin desk and we quickly checked in and were advised that the shuttle leaves every 30 mins regardless of the number of passengers waiting. A few minutes later they called our name and loaded us on a very nice bus. Very quick drive (45 mins) driver was very friendly! My son needed to use the restroom and there is actually a restroom onboard. I would def use this service again as its backed/provided by RCL.

I have an early 11:45 flight. Would cb shuttle get me back to mco in time? Or would I be better off spending more for a driver and town car?

You should have no problem if you get to the shuttle by 8:30am. We had an 11am flight last month and were delayed slightly in the terminal. Didn't get out until a little after 8:30am, so the first shuttle had left. We caught the next shuttle about 8:45am and got to the airport by 9:30am.

I'd make sure to notify the shuttle people that you have an early flight so they get you on the first shuttle.

Archived