Miracle inside with french doors?

cnlshea

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Anyone ever have a room on miracle inside cabin with french doors? is room smaller or larger than OV. thanks in advance

We call this a "falcony" -- fake balcony! LOL. It is the same size as an OV, but you are able to open the doors to fresh air. You most likely be looking at a lifeboat, some have a full life boat others have a partial. It's a nice room.

Anyone ever have a room on miracle inside cabin with french doors? is room smaller or larger than OV. thanks in advance

actually I've done this cabin numerous times......and have booked one again for the Legend TA next April........I believe the cabin is the same size as a balcony cabin .....but there is just no balcony. In my experience with ocean views....... its a little larger...just the same as the balcony cabins.......JMHO

I do always book one between the lifeboats and its great....... you can open the doors and see out......just can't walk out

Barb

ok just booked 4132 on the miracle. deck plans show in between lifeboats the extra space with a couch and partial view sounds too good to pass up. 4132 was the only room left that looks like its in between the boats hope I am right does anyone know for sure?

Guest LoveMyBoxer
ok just booked 4132 on the miracle. deck plans show in between lifeboats the extra space with a couch and partial view sounds too good to pass up. 4132 was the only room left that looks like its in between the boats hope I am right does anyone know for sure?

Yes, looks like it's between the lifeboats.;)

the only reason its the same size .. is this class of ships the OVs are the same size as insides.

Now on conquest class or triumph etc.. those OVs are larger than insides.

Miracle, insides and OVs are both 185 s.f.

so no difference.

Yep, it's a 4-K cabin, and we too got it the first time, as an upgrade. Since then, I've tried to get a 4-K cabin when we sail a "Spirit Class" ship. For the money, you just can't bet those cabins. :cool:

"SKY"

I think I would like to try this type of room. It seems like the best of both worlds. Can you tell me if you are able to go outside from the room? My husband and I are smokers, and was wondering if this would be an option. Thanks!!

I think I would like to try this type of room. It seems like the best of both worlds. Can you tell me if you are able to go outside from the room? My husband and I are smokers, and was wondering if this would be an option. Thanks!!

Sorry, you cannot go outside.:(

What exactly is "an inside cabin with French doors"? I thought that "inside" cabins meant they were inside the ship...:confused:

Carnival has categorized these among the inside rooms cluster, because the view is very obstructed (seeing only the side of a lifeboat) in most of the rooms. It's just smart business. If Carnival categorized these as outsides, people would be disappointed to find that all they get to see is a lifeboat, and they'd be mad at Carnival. But by classifying them as insides, people are delighted to find that they get a little sunlight and fresh air with their "inside" room, and they love Carnival.

Pictures show a great room.....we've book french doors several times but never that good. Do you remember what cabin number you had. We are booked in 4141 in Sept. Thanks

We had cabin 4141 on the Legend. Loved it! Photos in the link below in second post.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=22280448&highlight=door#post22280448

We also had 4143. The french doors in these cabins open only several inches then bump the bed. There is a cat walk outside the doors that crew will use to maintain the lifeboats from, but there is no way you can go out there.

These seem like cool, good value cabins. If you could find deck plans where life boat location is shown (I don't recall if Carnival has these on their web site), you could determine which cabin has the view in between them, and that's the cabin you want!

We did this twice on the Miracle. I forget the room number of the first cruise, but it wasn't between life boats.

We had 4149 the second time and it was as good as it gets for a limited view.

We liked it so much that we booked that cabin for another upcoming cruise (but there was a good sale and we ended up with a balcony).

It was roomy and there was a couch. I don't know the dimensions.

Archived