Norwegian Epic - Dec. 8, 2012 - RT Miami

KansasCityGuys

I will be watching Soccer today! Sporting Kansas City plays at Houston. Major League Soccer does their playoff different than any other league that I know of. They play two game; one at each stadium and they take a combined score of the two game and that is how they determine who advances. In your neck of the woods; San Jose is at LA today!

Scott

I am almost afraid to ask this because if you know them, then I would have to admit that I know them. We know a couple that use to live here in Kansas City that moved to Palm Springs . . . John and Ted!

Scott

You're off the hook, I don't know them.

As for David Beckham, I prefer him in his underwear commercials than on the soccer field.

No, the eight of us just walked Bourbon Street and drank and drank and drank. The next day we did the tour of the swamps and then walked Bourbon Street and drank and drank and drank. Then on the third day, we boarded the Norwegian Spirit.

How full is your schedule during the week with your meetings?

It is really not too bad. We have no scheduled activities during port days. On sea days, all of my seminars are over with by noon. Most of the afternoons and evenings are free with the exception of a ship tour on the first sea days and tow hosted cocktail parties on the first and last sea days in the evenings. The cocktail parties, we probably won't stay at very long. Just long enough to meet everyone, make a presence, and to get some free alcohol.

I do know of another gay guy who will be cruising too, but he is doing a different seminar than I am.

Scott

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

On this cruise I will be waking up earlier than I normally do on sea days. I will be needing my coffee and I will want to eat breakfast before my session start, however I am sure Cory will sleep in.

I finally was charged for the cruise, but still noncabon assignment!

Scott

That still sounds busier than I'd like to be. Saying that, unless it's a very late night out (rare) I wake up early on most days. Late for me is probably 8AM. I'm pretty sure that Ann will be jogging many of the mornings and I will probably join her at the gym (just to make myself feel a little better about all that food) so maybe I will see you around for coffee before you start your seminars. Who's the other guy? Is he on our CC thread?

I don't he is on Cruise Critic. He is on one of my travel agent Facebook pages, plus I friended him today on my personal page. He will be traveling by himself. His partner has to work.

I agree, I much prefer cruises where I don't have to be anywhere at any particular time, but I could not pass this up weigh the cruise rate. I Got.

Besides the cruise we are spending 4 nights in Key West, 1 in Miami, and 2 in Lauderdale. I will have no responsibilities in these destinations just eat, drink, and relax.

Scott

Archived