Norwegian Epic - Dec. 8, 2012 - RT Miami

KansasCityGuys

The person on the other board who commented that they didn't like the way the Broncos treated Tim Tebow. I almost commented but thought I would leave it alone because it probably would have developed into a political discussion. That M***** ****** is .... fill in the blank. Now, how do you think I fell about that A****** GC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ray just explained to me what the Broncos did to Tebow...good riddance to bad rubbish!!! He really is a douchebag!!!

I was just trying to fing the group facebook page for our sailing . . . I couldn't find it, but I did find this which of course has no interest for me!

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cas/3420053681.html

Is that the guy in our group? It must be!! Even if I was single, I was completely turned off by his misuse of the word BYE...:eek:

Look under NCL Epic December 8, 2012 on FB.

Is that the guy in our group? It must be!! Even if I was single, I was completely turned off by his misuse of the word BYE...:eek:

Look under NCL Epic December 8, 2012 on FB.

No, it's not! This guy says he's bi. I found the Facebook page, just waiting to be let in. Who is the moderator of the group FB page. . .if it is the other Mike, he is going on the Epic tomorrow. 2 times in 3 weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Howard Rose started the FB page...can't wait for you to start commenting and take some of the heat off of me...:D

Yeah, what's a purple bear? Guess we'll see in a few weeks. We are meeting you guys for sailaway, right?

Probably, what bar are you guys planning on gathering at?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Waves Pool Bar seems like a good place to meet for a drink or two during Sail-Away. Any other suggestions?

Is that the bar at the main pool? Sounds good to me. Normally on sail-a-way day, or plan is to get to the port early. At least on Princess, we grab a bite to eat at the grill; not sure what we will do about eating on the Epic. On Princess, I like the way the rooms are ready when you board and that is the one thing I don't care about on NCL. We like to have our suitcases all unpacked before the muster drill; that way we don't have to worry about it after the drill.

Scott

Is that the bar at the main pool? Sounds good to me. Normally on sail-a-way day, or plan is to get to the port early. At least on Princess, we grab a bite to eat at the grill; not sure what we will do about eating on the Epic. On Princess, I like the way the rooms are ready when you board and that is the one thing I don't care about on NCL. We like to have our suitcases all unpacked before the muster drill; that way we don't have to worry about it after the drill.

Scott

We were told to have lunch at TASTE. We are planning on getting to the port by 11AM. I'm sure we'll see you in line...

We were told to have lunch at TASTE. We are planning on getting to the port by 11AM. I'm sure we'll see you in line...

We will be at the port at about 11 as well. It is just a five minute cab ride from the Holiday Inn, if even that. What terminal does your cruise documents show. We are in Terminal B . . . The Epic has two terminals; B and C.

We usually don't eat lunch in the MDR on embarkation day. Our first priority when we board is to get a cocktail plus we will have our carry ons. Something else Princes has over NCL. The rooms are ready on Princess when you board!

Michael, have you cruised since they have started to let us use one custom form? How did it go? Any problems?

I'm not sure if we used it when cruising but I know we have used ONE FORM before. I will ask Ray this week and see if he remembers...

Ray called this morning from the airport so I had a chance to ask him about the customs form. He said we ALWAYS have used one since we got married but now that we have Global Entry and no longer go through customs, there is no need for us to fill out the form. He's so smart...or maybe I'm just dumb...

I just posted on that Carnival thread and I wouldn't be surprised if I receive a reprimand email or the post deleted. This is what I posted!

If I wasn't already booked on a cruise for next week; I would book this one! At least I would know there would be very few good Christians on the cruise shoving their c*** in my face! \

I almost included Teabagger too!

We will be at the port at about 11 as well. It is just a five minute cab ride from the Holiday Inn, if even that. What terminal does your cruise documents show. We are in Terminal B . . . The Epic has two terminals; B and C.

We usually don't eat lunch in the MDR on embarkation day. Our first priority when we board is to get a cocktail plus we will have our carry ons. Something else Princes has over NCL. The rooms are ready on Princess when you board!

Hey yall....hope you don't mind me putting in my 2 cents worth. I just sailed on the Epic in Oct (never again...ship isn't for me) and wanted to let you know:

1. Taste will not open until 12:30 and there will be a long line. I went to O'Sheehan's when I got on board (well after looking around some first)

2. We were able to leave our carry on bags in the comedy club before the rooms were ready. It did not take long at all before the rooms were ready....I would say it was before 2....of course I was one of the first on board, so I was on by 11-12.....

Hope this helps....yall have fun.....

Reading back over the other pages, thought I would answer a couple more of the questions you had......of course since my Epic cruise was a TA it could be a little different.....FOD/LGBT gatherings were at 7 in Shaker's.....there seemed to be a large crowd every night (I am straight, but have a lot of gay friends) Late night found most of the gays at the Bliss lounge, where indeed disco and other music was playing. Bingo was played and it did not seem to be well attended, but it is higher priced than other NCL cruises I have done....The shows, you either have to reserve or show up at the last 10 minutes before it starts when the reservations are released and hope to get in....another thing I didn't like about the Epic.

Archived