Norwegian Epic - Dec. 8, 2012 - RT Miami

KansasCityGuys

I'm jealous that you get a two week vacation out of this while I have to suffer and go back to sunny, warm Southern California. Oh woe is me...

Well at least you get yo go back yo a place where it is warm and sunny. It may be cold and snowy here and too many people. Let me explain, we live a Bock west from an exclusive outdoor shopping district.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

We have a friend who lives I'm Maui. We met her and her husband on our last cruise. She only has gay friends and is originally from San Fransisco. Her husband is great with his hands. I mean in terms of massages. We would be sitting in a bar and he would just start rubbing peoples necks. That is what they both do in Hawaii.

I hope Ray is not throwing things around! I did watch the game. My Jayhawks lost in overtime.

No, but he was quite disappointed...especially to lose at a home game with so many of his friends actually there. Oh well, everybody has to lose sometimes, right? I was having pina coladas by the pool so I was fine regardless. :p

I am glad that according to the current Dailies FOD is scheduled for 7 pm. For us that tome normally works best. On our last cruise there were some old trolls that wanted FOD to be a 4 pm. I am sorry but we are normally still laying out at that time.

Can you be any farther from us? I'm not even sure we will be able to walk that far to see your room....LOL

7PM seems like a good time for the get-togethers. We are usually heading out to dinner around that time so we can make the 10PM shows.

We will just have to meet at certain times at FOD or another place at certain times.

We booked the Blue Man Group for the late show on Sunday and Second City for the late show on Monday. We always prefer the late shows too. We will let all the old trolls go to the early shows.

The person on the other board who commented that they didn't like the way the Broncos treated Tim Tebow. I almost commented but thought I would leave it alone because it probably would have developed into a political discussion. That M***** ****** is .... fill in the blank. Now, how do you think I fell about that A****** GC.

Archived