Norwegian Epic - Dec. 8, 2012 - RT Miami

KansasCityGuys

Reading back over the other pages, thought I would answer a couple more of the questions you had......of course since my Epic cruise was a TA it could be a little different.....FOD/LGBT gatherings were at 7 in Shaker's.....there seemed to be a large crowd every night (I am straight, but have a lot of gay friends) Late night found most of the gays at the Bliss lounge, where indeed disco and other music was playing. Bingo was played and it did not seem to be well attended, but it is higher priced than other NCL cruises I have done....The shows, you either have to reserve or show up at the last 10 minutes before it starts when the reservations are released and hope to get in....another thing I didn't like about the Epic.

Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did I hear a ROLL TIDE from you??? LOL Hope all is well in Kansas City. We're up in Big Bear this weekend to do some skiing/boarding but with this cold snap we are having, I'm almost tempted to cancel today. We normally ride in 40 degree temps but this weekend the highs barely made it into the 20's...WAY too cold for my liking. Say hi to Cory and I hope your teams are winning...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived