Just Noticed This On CAS Benefits Page

Swath

Two new small items in the Listing

Meet the Stars! & Exclusive Trivia

I wonder what Meet the Stars! IS :confused:

So they are going give us Triva Books :p:D

I've seen the Trivia entry for a while now, but have not experienced anything on board regarding some special C&A trivia. Our last cruise was this past June, so maybe by now there is some special C&A trivia on board?

when we were on the Adventure TA in April we had a C&A invite to 'meet the stars' it was someone from each the singers and a couple of the headliners on the stage in the theatre doing a Q and A session, was interesting enough but was at 12noon, the invitation said smart casual so we chased out of our pool wear thinking there would be nibbles but there was nothing, its a shame as it was scheduled at the same time as the Cruise critic lunch so we missed that too.

I have done the C&A trivia on Independence, Adventure and Mariner, I won the one on Independence and got some nice goodies:D.

When I attended the one on Mariner it started off with a sports question:(, then something else completely irrelevant to C&A. I queried whether or not I was in the correct place for the C&A quiz with the Cruise director staff who said that they had so many complaints about the C&A questions being the same they now do a general quiz !! I am rubbish at sports trivia so I left as did a few others . I don't know how long the C&A trivia session is going to last.

Meet The Stars, is a get together Q&A session with some of the artists from whichever shows are on the ship.

Yes, we went to this on our Explorer cruise. Two ice skaters, two singers, and two stage crew did a Q&A and then a backstage tour of the main theater. We saw the costume room, and they showed us how the set changes worked.

I have done the C&A trivia on Independence, Adventure and Mariner, I won the one on Independence and got some nice goodies:D.

When I attended the one on Mariner it started off with a sports question:(, then something else completely irrelevant to C&A. I queried whether or not I was in the correct place for the C&A quiz with the Cruise director staff who said that they had so many complaints about the C&A questions being the same they now do a general quiz !! I am rubbish at sports trivia so I left as did a few others . I don't know how long the C&A trivia session is going to last.

Interesting, Given that the Love and Marriage and a lot of Quest has been the same for more than 5 years, its odd that a relatively new trivia concept could be getting complaints like that already.

I've seen the Trivia entry for a while now, but have not experienced anything on board regarding some special C&A trivia. Our last cruise was this past June, so maybe by now there is some special C&A trivia on board?

It's a trivia where all questions are about Royal Caribbean. The Captain and CD hosted it once when we were on the Explorer (January). They gave out really nice prizes like a Royal Caribbean travel gift basket full of RCI items...not the usual keychains, but one step up. On the Enchantment (May) it was like the usual Trivia session, but was hosted by the CD.

I did the C&A trivia last January and it was me against Super Mario and two other pinnacles... they only beat me by one point! :D:D

Good for you! On the Explorer, there were two old and very cockey ex QMCM's (naval navigators??) who teamed up for this trivia. Their scores were second to last! They did not even know the simple answers about cruise ships and were arguing with each other over every answer! So funny!

Meet the Stars is like a question/ answer/information session with the production people and show dancers, actors, etc. I have never been to one but it was on the ship's agenda.

On the Oasis, the two leads of Hairspray did a musical review, but I don't recall if it was open to just C&A or not. It was a really good show.

There was also one day of special Royal Trivia for C&A members. All the questions were about Royal Caribbean, I think the prize was a bottle of Champagne. Both events were in Dazzles

• 2 weeks later...

Archived