Hello All!

gammite

I decided on the spur of the moment a few weeks ago that I wanted to take another cruise. My first was on RCI's Majesty of the Seas in September of 2007. After a fair bit of research I found this site. What a wealth of information!

I will be crusing on RCI's Liberty of the Seas on 11/15/2012 for 5 days with my gf. I wanted to take a birthday cruise as my B-Day is in October and that was the earliest date I could make work.

Using this site I already found a number of ways to make my cruise more enjoyable and some tips from more seasoned cruisers. I enjoyed my last cruise but I know I will be better prepared this time.

I am thinking I want to get away twice a year now. Probably a 7 or 10 day next time!

Thanks for the great site!

Welcome to Cruise Critic:). You are right - there is a wealth of information here. We started cruising in 2003 but didn't find CC until 2005. Since then I come here almost every day to learn and plan. Have a great time with your gf on your upcoming cruise:D.

Welcome to Cruise Critic:). You are right - there is a wealth of information here. We started cruising in 2003 but didn't find CC until 2005. Since then I come here almost every day to learn and plan. Have a great time with your gf on your upcoming cruise:D.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! Here is a link to the rollcall for your cruise. Here you will find others sailing with you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1602955

thank you both!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Glad you learned a lot from your first cruise and now that you are member here -- you can learn lots more.

The longer cruises are better.

I so agree with that. These boards a full of valuable information and perspectives. The relaxation level increases with the longer cruises. Enjoy.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Let me also welcome to Cruise Critic. I agree, I learned so much about ports-of-call, cruise ships, dining options, cabin choices, etc right here at CC. You can never get enough information to make cruising more enjoyable and the best place is right here at Cruise Critic.

Archived