A different kind of Chicago

Red-Sol

This is a mystery that may never be solved! There were several cruises in the September time frame that had data listed as Chicago being the headliner. At this point I think I will chalk it up as a computer glitch..or fat fingers..or similar :)

Somehow the word Chicago probably got into the headliners by mistake. but who knows?..maybe we will get Fleetwood Mac instead! :D

Mario & Daniel, "Two Funny Guys" have been headliners on several RC cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is the reply from RC to my request for headliner info on Allure's 9/2 sailing. I certainly cannot believe they don't have this info available.

"Unfortunately, information regarding the headliner act will not be available prior to sailing. Please consult the daily Cruise Compass once onboard for activity and entertainment information. However, we are pleased to provide you with the following entertainment that is currently scheduled for the September 2, 2012 sailing of the Allure of the Seas:

Mario & Daniel Comedy Duo

Paul O'Shea Schooner Pianist

Charlie Jourdan Pub Entertainer

Smooth Sailing Floating Centrum DUO

Please note that the onboard entertainment is subject to change. For more specific information regarding times and locations, please consult the Cruise Compass once onboard. We sincerely apologize for any disappointment this response may cause."

See? ;) :D

This is a mystery that may never be solved! There were several cruises in the September time frame that had data listed as Chicago being the headliner. At this point I think I will chalk it up as a computer glitch..or fat fingers..or similar :)

Somehow the word Chicago probably got into the headliners by mistake. but who knows?..maybe we will get Fleetwood Mac instead! :D

:eek: A cruise with Fleetwood Mac as a headliner would have to be the best cruise EVER for RCI! Imagine all the empty cabins that would "suddenly" become unavailable?!? LOL

Is there a website which tells you what headliners to expect on a specific sailing....?

I don't believe so. At least not that I am aware of. The people who saw Chicago as being the headliner for their cruises saw it in emails that had been sent from web_reservations at Royal.

:eek: A cruise with Fleetwood Mac as a headliner would have to be the best cruise EVER for RCI! Imagine all the empty cabins that would "suddenly" become unavailable?!? LOL

Absolutely! Saw them a couple years ago and without a doubt was the best concert I have ever been to. Stevie Nicks can still sing like an angel and Lindsey Buckingham to me is one of the most underrated guitarists on the planet. Their music is still haunting and spell-binding.

Archived