Jewelry Stores

tennisqueen

Check Ajanta Jewelers in Drake's Passage in town. Highly recommended on TripAdvisor. When I was last there, several couples were in the store. I overheard them saying how they come to the store everytime they're on the island.

H.Stern is formidable, even if their prices are usually high. Their designs are very creative. Search for hstern on Google to find their website. They also have stores in New York, Coral Gables, and Las Vegas in case you need service later.

They have an outlet store in St. Thomas that sells previous years models cheaper. They have stores at the Havensight Mall where many ships dock, and also in town (Charlotte Amalie). The outlet store is in Charlotte Amalie.

For longitivity you can't go wrong with Cardow. They have been on the Island a very long time and have a good reputation. I bought my wife a pendant there a few years ago on a cruise stop and we have not seen another one like it.

I bought a ring one year at Klassique Jewelers on Main St. Nice people and they always remember when we come back in.

Scott

Another vote for Ajanta. We fall in the category of visiting them everytime we are in St Thomas. They know us by name! And they stand behind what they sell. We have needed a few repairs over the years and they have never charged us.

I also recommend Ajanta Jewelers. I have purchased many pieces from them and have always been extremely pleased.

Check Ajanta Jewelers in Drake's Passage in town. Highly recommended on TripAdvisor. When I was last there, several couples were in the store. I overheard them saying how they come to the store everytime they're on the island.

Whenever we have friends visiting St Thomas, we always go to the Artistic on Main Street. Everyone has been very happy and when they get back home they are always told by local jewelers their purchase was of good quality and a great deal. Marc

Have been to STT many times, and this place in town was recommended to me by our charter boat captain who said many locals used Vinnie and the great staff at Imperial for their own purchases. I have bought diamonds, watches, colored gemstones, and settings there, all at excellent prices and which appraised at 2-4 x more than I paid. We bought my solitaire diamond setting there, and I have never seen another one like it--and women comment ALL THE TIME how gorgeous it is--and they are RIGHT:-)

Imperial Jewelers is in town and is one of those narrow shops--I can highly recommend them.

moondoggie

Star Jewelers is on Main Street. We were there last year and they don't have nearly the jewelry they always offered. Gold and gemstones have gotten so pricey, most of the jewelers have cut their inventory drastically. Used to be cases jammed full of gold but no more........

The poor economy has really impacted St. Thomas hugely.

• 1 month later...

Archived