Late night hotel in Fort Lauderdale

Jareen

Thanks everyone. I already had a reservation at the Renaissance since I got a pretty good group rate there but I hated to go that far out of the way. But based on what you are saying I think we will just stick with it.

Thanks everyone. I already had a reservation at the Renaissance since I got a pretty good group rate there but I hated to go that far out of the way. But based on what you are saying I think we will just stick with it.

If I were arriving that late and were cruising the next day, I would save money and stay at a hotel closer to the airport. Still use a cab to the hotel from the airport and one in the morning. I'd at least look at cost. Your booked hotel is very nice. And not out of the way. But...If I could save a hundred by staying at one of the other nice airport hotels....

There is a Renaissance right by the port entrance, a few minutes from the airport. You say it's far out of the way...did you book the one in Plantation?

Archived