Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Please excuse me if this has been covered. We are on page 122 and I really tried to read them all but quit around page 11!

We are on the June 2 sailing. We have an inside cabin on deck 13. Any chance we will get a call from the upgrade fairy? (I did send our cruise consultant an email saying we would be interested now that we have paid our final payment)

And, I saw the pics of the spa. I absolutely LOVE Gem's spa and I am sure Breakaway's is even better. Does anyone know yet about spa passes? Price for weekly? Will they be sold in the terminal on embarkation day?

Thanks - cannot wait to be on this ship!

I'm sort of in the same boat (pardon the bad pun). I haven't done a final payment yet, but I have an inside booked and wouldn't be averse to a paid upgrade.

We will see, but my gut feeling is that because it's a brand new ship, she's going to be packed over the summer, and calls from the upgrade fairy could be few and far between.

I'll still be plenty happy with my inside cabin, though, if that's the case.

I'm sort of in the same boat (pardon the bad pun). I haven't done a final payment yet, but I have an inside booked and wouldn't be averse to a paid upgrade.

We will see, but my gut feeling is that because it's a brand new ship, she's going to be packed over the summer, and calls from the upgrade fairy could be few and far between.

I'll still be plenty happy with my inside cabin, though, if that's the case.

When the upgrade fairy comes does she make you pay extra??? I don't think she has ever come my way before...lol

When the upgrade fairy comes does she make you pay extra??? I don't think she has ever come my way before...lol

Yup - it's usually an upsell vs upgrade. I got upsold on Epic (2011) and Gem. Random the week before. They knew what they were doing because now I love the Haven. LOL

The night pics of Breakaway are beautiful - love seeing my aft room :)

Gambee - have a great cruise! Hope it's wonderful. We'll miss you in this crazy thread :)

Yup - it's usually an upsell vs upgrade. I got upsold on Epic (2011) and Gem. Random the week before. They knew what they were doing because now I love the Haven. LOL

The night pics of Breakaway are beautiful - love seeing my aft room :)

Gambee - have a great cruise! Hope it's wonderful. We'll miss you in this crazy thread :)

So.....seriously, they call you and tell you they will give you a brake on the price of the cruise or they move you to a higher level cabin??

So.....seriously, they call you and tell you they will give you a brake on the price of the cruise or they move you to a higher level cabin??

From what I hear—the fairy has never contacted me personally, though I've only been on two cruises—they call and offer you the upsell a better cabin at a good price.

Yup - for us the first time there were 4 of us booked in a deluxe family balcony. The Tuesday before they called and offered us the 2 br villa in the Haven for $1300 more. It still made the room $2000 less than if we booked it outright.

on the Gem we had a balcony booked and we got upsold to a 2br suite not with haven access for $350. Loved it.

It seems the calls are very random - for us they both occurred the week before sailing.

Yup - for us the first time there were 4 of us booked in a deluxe family balcony. The Tuesday before they called and offered us the 2 br villa in the Haven for $1300 more. It still made the room $2000 less than if we booked it outright.

on the Gem we had a balcony booked and we got upsold to a 2br suite not with haven access for $350. Loved it.

It seems the calls are very random - for us they both occurred the week before sailing.

go ahead

rub it in ;)

Ok...that IS nice. I think I would accept that kind of offer too. Ok, fairy, where are you!!!!...lol;)

just booked Breakaway...oct 27th..DWand both DS's 6 and 9...started out booking a GTY Oceanview..in 30 minutes was upgraded to a BC on deck 13 --13138..if you have a pic of location...would be great...

can't wait ...now the count down begins...anyone know about the kids clubs...thanks

My husband and I put our heads together and I think we found our cabin our 1st ever official suite . We were forever spoiled when we got a mid cruise upgrade on gem during hurricane Irene to a haven 2 bedroom click on my sig if you want to see that suite and read my review

8584724640_81f5b71926_o.jpg

Norwegian-Breakaway_MG_8894_small by MoNeart, on Flickr

My husband and I put our heads together and I think we found our cabin our 1st ever official suite . We were forever spoiled when we got a mid cruise upgrade on gem during hurricane Irene to a haven 2 bedroom click on my sig if you want to see that suite and read my review

I tried watching your video and had to stop before I got to a minute. Way too envious!!! That looks unbelievable! Maybe some day. . .

thanks for sharing

Thank you for all the good wishes on my cruise, I just got home from work. I can't wait to go to sleep and wake up :D.

bmlovell = Nice job at finding the cabin :), looks like a great cabin!

Gambee, enjoy your cruise. The weather will be perfect for your sail away. Looking forward to reading your review. :)

.... I can't wait to go to sleep and wake up :D.

Good luck with sleeping. I failed to sleep every time I booked a new vessel.

Regardless, have fun and focus on "you" for a change.

Don't allow CC to lead your choices.

Of course we would love all crumbs fed, but still.

After your fun, you can feed us, we'll still be hungry.

Happy cruising. :)

I'm in a 2 bedroom haven 2 doors down from you in January. I will look forward to any pics you will post of the room on your cruise!! So far away and yet still excitedly watching Everything Breakaway!!

.... we found our cabin our 1st ever official suite ...

Congrats on your suite. :D

Fwiw, your red circle doesn't surround your balcony.

You circled 16716 balcony, an S5.

Your balcony is under the forward stroke of the pen.

Your balcony is one forward. Your balcony is shared with the next forward S4 16712.

You do know that large open balcony is yours, well 1/2, it's missing it's partition separating the two S4's ?

I can't wait to sail in an S4 on the GA. Anticipating reports.

Happy sailing :)

Take good care of my room, I have i booked for the 12 nighter in January. Read your Gem review, WTG. Timing is everything in life

Hi folks I'm glad some of you checked out my video and review that was one crazy cruise! It was tricky figuring out thr correct balcony thanks for the clarification and from reading the threads I was aware dividers were not up yet:) I will be taking video footage and a review for this cruise and will post quickly after my cruise for those of you who asked :D Don't worry we will leave your suite in great shape for your stay iimmie:)

Archived