Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

ok so it feels like I am beating a dead horse, but here it goes. I finally remembered why I settled on deck 12. Granted I am relying on a deck plan that might not be accurate yet.

deck 14 & 13

Screenshot2013-01-24at112726PM_zps9718a7a4.pngScreenshot2013-01-24at112736PM_zpsc026316e.png

Deck 12 & 11

Screenshot2013-01-24at112744PM_zpsb0744fc4.pngScreenshot2013-01-24at112753PM_zpsd5f15630.png

deck 10 & 9

Screenshot2013-01-24at112807PM_zps632d49a0.pngScreenshot2013-01-24at112819PM_zpsb00a2e24.png

From looking at this for a long time lol, I think deck 9 and deck 12 are the largest. then 11, then 10, and last a close call between 13 & 14

How come some of the AFT facing cabins have the indent showing where the bed will be, and the others don't?

Ok,thanks for the info. I still have my doubts about it, I think that it is really not my kind of show, I might make better use of that money in another specialty restaurant.

Just curious, first time on NCL and going on Breakaway May 26th. What is the cost of this show/restaurant going to be?

I assume we'll need to make reservations online once it's available... :D

Thanks!

Glen

Just curious, first time on NCL and going on Breakaway May 26th. What is the cost of this show/restaurant going to be?

I assume we'll need to make reservations online once it's available... :D

Thanks!

Glen

$25 regular seats, $35 premier seats.

There are only 2 M1 aft facing mini suites on the ship and both are disabled cabins. NCL should really mention this in thier stateroom description.

I'd assume that all bigger rooms would be disabled cabins, I mean the cabin is already large, why not add a few extras to the bathroom to make it accessible.

I think that was the original intent of NCL, if I was looking at a mini-suite and I wanted AFT I would not hesitate to book it, there is no reason someone should get an AFT mini suite over someone else just because they are disabled.

They are for the disabled

No they are not. They are for anyone, but are handicapped accessible.

If you were to tell me the center B1 Cabins, that are handicapped accessible are for the disabled, then I would agree. Or any other category for that matter, but when you have a category with only two rooms, and both are marked as accessible, then I see that as they can be booked by anyone but are accessible if someone has those needs.

It would be the same situation if all of the B1 cabins were marked as accessible, would you just never book an AFT cabin again because of the little square on the picture?

The deck plan I'm looking at shows no indentation for these rooms, but in the picture and floor plan for these B1 aft-facing balconies, they are shown both ways, one with the bed near the balcony and the other with the couch near the balcony. But, the pic and floor plan also shows an indent which is not evident when looking at the deck plan.

In the cabins with the indent, the bed would be here [x where it pushes out into the space next door.

Not sure how accurate the deck plans and renderings for any cabin are at this point so it is hard to say.

The deck plan I'm looking at shows no indentation for these rooms, but in the picture and floor plan for these B1 aft-facing balconies, they are shown both ways, one with the bed near the balcony and the other with the couch near the balcony. But, the pic and floor plan also shows an indent which is not evident when looking at the deck plan.

In the cabins with the indent, the bed would be here [x where it pushes out into the space next door.

Not sure how accurate the deck plans and renderings for any cabin are at this point so it is hard to say.

Thanks for the help. It sounds like an unknown despite claims to the contrary. ;). I think I picked it many moons ago hoping there is no indent ... We shall see.

Yes, so much still unknown. I booked an S7 without the benefit of a floor plan and with conflicting descriptors as far as the balcony ( forward facing balcony vs side balcony ). NCL themselves are apparently still claiming the S7s have forward facing balconies when it seems pretty obvious from recently posted pics that there are windows only on the front and the balconies are indeed on the side of the ship.

Another example of the CCers having more facts than the folks at NCL who sell the cabins.:rolleyes:

Yes, so much still unknown. I booked an S7 without the benefit of a floor plan and with conflicting descriptors as far as the balcony ( forward facing balcony vs side balcony ). NCL themselves are apparently still claiming the S7s have forward facing balconies when it seems pretty obvious from recently posted pics that there are windows only on the front and the balconies are indeed on the side of the ship.

Another example of the CCers having more facts than the folks at NCL who sell the cabins.:rolleyes:

10.jpg

This pic reminds me of the old Tom Bodett ad for Motel 6.

(For those booked in S7 11706 ; it's the only cabin with a glow)

"We'll leave a light on for you."

Pardon me if this has been posted in this thread, but does anyone have any insight into whether the dividers on the large M6 balconies (seen below just above the sun in the hull art) are actually just made of clear glass, as that rendering would seem to indicate? Because if so then they can hardly consider it a "private" balcony. And even the most recent construction photos only week to show a white frame that is likely meant to hold such glass dividers, as seen here

pg39_1.jpg

Pardon me if this has been posted in this thread, but does anyone have any insight into whether the dividers on the large M6 balconies (seen below just above the sun in the hull art) are actually just made of clear glass, as that rendering would seem to indicate? Because if so then they can hardly consider it a "private" balcony. And even the most recent construction photos only week to show a white frame that is likely meant to hold such glass dividers, as seen here

pg39_1.jpg

Glad you brought this up. I'm curious about these too.

Archived