Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

My biggest issue is the giant signature. Looks like the MS Peter Max.

You are right about the Peter Max signature being in a very odd place. It does make the ship look like it's named the MS Peter Max. In the commercial for NCL Breakaway they airbrushed in the ship's name above PETER MAX when in actuality it's further back down along her port and starboard sides. I still say I don't care for the flaming ball heading to the Statue of Liberty's head. :(

NCL definitely did right on the hull art for Getaway! :D

If that's the case then those on the Trans-Atlantic will probably not get to try the OUTDOOR menu because I can't envision much al-fresco dining going on there. Ice Bar parkas will be on loan for sure! :eek::D

We'll be on the TransAtlantic. Thanks for the parka loan idea.:)

If that's the case then those on the Trans-Atlantic will probably not get to try the OUTDOOR menu because I can't envision much al-fresco dining going on there. Ice Bar parkas will be on loan for sure! :eek::D

On the TransAtlantic, can you envision someone saving deck chairs by leaving a parka on it?:rolleyes:

I was never a fan of any of the artwork on NCL ships but since this one represents New York....I am beginning to like it.

I say at sailaway they play New York, New York by Sinatra or Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys.:D

I was thinking Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson...

Another question what types of drinks can you consume for free for breakfast, lunch, dinner on NCL?

Coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, iced tea, water, flavored waters like strawberry kiwi and mango, orange, cranberry and apple juice, whole, 2 percent, skim and chocolate milk. The juices are not 100 percent pure juice, more like a juice product with added sugar. Juices and milks are available at breakfast. Have also been able to ask for a carton of milk during lunch.

Another question what types of drinks can you consume for free for breakfast, lunch, dinner on NCL?

If it is like the Epic - Until 10:30 ish (sometimes 11 but neverearlier) They have Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Apple Juice, Milk and one other I can't place right now - the rest of the day they have Ice Water, Iced Tea, Hot Coffee, Hot Tea (decent selection - love the English Breakfast tea) and Hot Chocolate. They also have insulated containers with 1/2 and 1/2, 2% Milk and Skim Milk for creamers.

Sorry I can't remember the other juice (I'm thinking that it might be another Orange Juice)

Michael Johnson

(Cruised Epic Twice and have entertained on it for 14 weeks total):cool:

We'll be on the TransAtlantic. Thanks for the parka loan idea.:)

On the TransAtlantic, can you envision someone saving deck chairs by leaving a parka on it?:rolleyes:

Glad to help on the parka idea! Have to stay warm somehow and unless you want to spend an arm and a leg on airline baggage fees then ice bar parkas would work nicely! :D

Go ahead and save a deck chair... make my day! :p

I've Just Read The WHOLE Thread, In Its Entirety, And I Must Say I'm Super Exicted To Sail Her, This Coming October!!!:D

Now... I Just Wish My Roll Call, Was Just As Excited As I!!!:confused:

Once the media buzz gets going when she arrives in NYC then I'm sure you'll see more foot traffic for your sailing. October isn't a popular time to go cruising anyway as kids return back to school and parents are less likely to yank them for a cruise. Don't worry! You'll have plenty of company! If you want more... try the Trans-Atlantic... we have over 150+ people on CC on there! :eek::D

Thank you for starting this thread, gambee, just read through the whole thread and appreciate all the info and pictures posted by everyone:)I Can't wait to see real review photos, and see it live:)

Didn't Loungerz start this thread?

Credit, where credit is due. (no offense Gambee, but do want to recognize Loungerz's contributions, too)

Didn't Loungerz start this thread?

Credit, where credit is due. (no offense Gambee, but do want to recognize Loungerz's contributions, too)

Yeah definately I did not start the thread, I am simply a very exited traveler with some free time on my hands and access to Facebook :D.

Can't wait for when this tread becomes live from Loungerz.

Any thoughts on what sailing the fireworks will start in the fall? I've read the sailings from Bermuda in October. We'll be sailing on the 29th of September out of NY, but will actually be departing Bermuda on the 4th of October for the sail back. Maybe then??? I hope so!

I believe the fireworks will be the 2nd last night. So it should be the same night as leaving Bermuda.

Yeah definately I did not start the thread, I am simply a very exited traveler with some free time on my hands and access to Facebook :D.

Can't wait for when this tread becomes live from Loungerz.

Any chance you could pop over to the ship yard and snap some pics of the aft :)

I think my obsession with the rear of the ship is giving my wife a complex :)

Any chance you could pop over to the ship yard and snap some pics of the aft :)

I think my obsession with the rear of the ship is giving my wife a complex :)

Lol, I am located in Florida :D so unless I catch a very long flight that would be near impossible. All the pictures that I been able to share with you guys were provided to me by Andreas, nice fellow. I don't want to put to much pressure on him and bother him too much, I am sure he is as exited to photograph this ship as we are to see those pictures. He tried contacting NCL for more pics, but up until now no answer was given to him.

My best guess is that the next set of pictures from him will be at float out, but I can guarantee you that his pictures will be gold. He is an amazing photographer second to none. I will email him in about a week and specifically ask him if he can get us some clear pictures of the aft of the ship :)

Lol, I am located in Florida :D so unless I catch a very long flight that would be near impossible. All the pictures that I been able to share with you guys were provided to me by Andreas, nice fellow. I don't want to put to much pressure on him and bother him too much, I am sure he is as exited to photograph this ship as we are to see those pictures. He tried contacting NCL for more pics, but up until now no answer was given to him.

My best guess is that the next set of pictures from him will be at float out, but I can guarantee you that his pictures will be gold. He is an amazing photographer second to none. I will email him in about a week and specifically ask him if he can get us some clear pictures of the aft of the ship :)

I have been to his site and I couldn't agree more. Love his photos.

By the way I love that your mom and BF go by "gambees mom" and "gambees Bf".

Archived