Another room fridge question..

hannahsmomtoo

Usually, some sodas, candy, water, etc.....that's about it. We've never used anything from the fridge, and have never had it emptied....don't really need it as we don't bring drinks aboard. We've never been charge erroneously on a ship, but have been in a hotel. We just told them of their mistake and the charge was refunded promptly.

And airplane bottles of alcohol.

really used anything from the mini-bar????

I guess if someone were thirsty and didn't want to go out of their cabin, then they could take advantage of the mini-bar. I can't remember, is the stuff cheaper than at the bar:confused:

I haven't used anything from the mini bar. But the prices are actually better than the prices in hotel Mini bars.

I have years ago before I discovered the Bon Voyage department. I love that first drink on the balcony while waiting for muster drilll or luggage to arrive.

Most often, I remove the items myself, and if in a suite, place them above where they usually keep glasses, or if just in a balcony room, place them in the closet and tell the room steward about it so I won't be charged. I always replace the items after I have Packed on the last night.

really used anything from the mini-bar????

I guess if someone were thirsty and didn't want to go out of their cabin, then they could take advantage of the mini-bar. I can't remember, is the stuff cheaper than at the bar:confused:

The sodas are the same price so I would guess that everything else is too.

Archived