Aqua class cabin and noise

youwash

We are booked on the Silouette(sp) in a C1 cabin and are thinking of upgrading to Aqua to be able to experience Blu. I have read so much about the noise problems from the deck above that I am worried about trying. I have looked at the sticky with the room reviews and there are some for that ship but if I go by that it leaves about 10 cabins to pick from.

We are booked on the Silouette(sp) in a C1 cabin and are thinking of upgrading to Aqua to be able to experience Blu. I have read so much about the noise problems from the deck above that I am worried about trying. I have looked at the sticky with the room reviews and there are some for that ship but if I go by that it leaves about 10 cabins to pick from.

We were in Aqua on Solstice twice and worried only about where bed was. :D. No noise issues for us.

The A1's mid-ship have the pool deck above. Some complain about hearing deck chairs moving around in the AM. The A2's aft of the hump, have the Suites above. If you are concerned about the noise, go for one of these. They begin at 1621 on the port side and 1624 on the starboard side.

My husband and I stayed in an AQ cabin directly below the pool on the hump and had no complaints about noise. We were a little concerned as we read the reviews about how loud it was with chairs being moved around in the early morning hours but we were pleasantly surprised. To be honest I don't even recall if I heard any noise from above at all. This was our very first cruise and now we are completely spoiled and will not cruise in anything other than AQ. We absolutely LOVED Blu!!! We have booked an AQ again for a TA in the Fall and chose the same location:-)

My husband and I stayed in an AQ cabin directly below the pool on the hump and had no complaints about noise. We were a little concerned as we read the reviews about how loud it was with chairs being moved around in the early morning hours but we were pleasantly surprised. To be honest I don't even recall if I heard any noise from above at all. This was our very first cruise and now we are completely spoiled and will not cruise in anything other than AQ. We absolutely LOVED Blu!!! We have booked an AQ again for a TA in the Fall and chose the same location:-)

We are looking at booking on the Reflection in an AQ for the Blu. Is it included in fee to dine there for dinner and do you need to make reservations?:rolleyes:

Vie

We are looking at booking on the Reflection in an AQ for the Blu. Is it included in fee to dine there for dinner and do you need to make reservations?:rolleyes:

Vie

You can show up in Blu anytime, no reservations needed. It is a wonderful stress free vacation.

To the original poster, we have stayed in Aqua class on all the S class ships and never had a problem with noise. We usually are in bed by midnight and never heard noise from above. Mornings also have been quiet.

Pat

You can show up in Blu anytime, no reservations needed. It is a wonderful stress free vacation.

To the original poster, we have stayed in Aqua class on all the S class ships and never had a problem with noise. We usually are in bed by midnight and never heard noise from above. Mornings also have been quiet.

Pat

Thanks for the input. We took the big leap and ungraded. Our TA was able to get 5 cabins in a row -aft-1640 and up- so we are under other cabins and not under pool deck. We are all so excited and can't wait to experience Blu!

We had a hump cabin on the Eclipse last year and as a light sleeper I can say that I heard very little from above. I probably heard more of the wind on the way to San Juan since the weather was a little rough and the winds hitting the balcony sounded like a wind tunnel. I wouldn't worry too much. Blu will be worth it....love it! :)

Archived