What Caribbean ports have you not gone to?

erby2283

Now that I have 8 cruises under my belt, I am starting to realize that my options of finding cruises that will take me to a new ports are becoming scarce. What port have you not visited that you would like to? Or, which ports do you mind revisiting?

My DH refuses to go on a cruise that goes to any Mexican ports so those, along with the ones on their itinerary are out for me. I want to go to Aruba & Curacao which we plan on next year. I like that they are so far south. :D

As for revisiting, top on my list Antigua closely followed by St. Lucia. But put me anywhere in the Caribbean and I'm happy!!

My DH refuses to go on a cruise that goes to any Mexican ports so those, along with the ones on their itinerary are out for me. I want to go to Aruba & Curacao which we plan on next year. I like that they are so far south. :D

As for revisiting, top on my list Antigua closely followed by St. Lucia. But put me anywhere in the Caribbean and I'm happy!!

One of my favorite cruises was St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, Grenada, Bonaire! Never realized Aruba was so far south until I got back and looked at it on the map. :)

Caribbean -- we haven't been to any of the southern ports (Aruba, Barbados).

But the place I really want to go is Martinique. A few years ago there was one (and only one) cruise that stopped in Martinique -- I booked it and was so excited, but had to back out later because of DHs new job! And I have never seen that port offered since. :(

Now that I have 8 cruises under my belt, I am starting to realize that my options of finding cruises that will take me to a new ports are becoming scarce. What port have you not visited that you would like to? Or, which ports do you mind revisiting?

Have not done Antigua or St Croix--Have done all the rest several times.

Would like to return to Barbados and Martinique.

Caribbean -- we haven't been to any of the southern ports (Aruba, Barbados).

But the place I really want to go is Martinique. A few years ago there was one (and only one) cruise that stopped in Martinique -- I booked it and was so excited, but had to back out later because of DHs new job! And I have never seen that port offered since. :(

HAL offers Martinique on a few cruises. Lovely island:)

Great questions! We have taken 11 cruises so far and understand wanting to find new ports.

We have not yet visited Hawaii, Alaska, Barbados, Martinique, Dominican Republic, Costa Rico, nor St. Croix.

New ports on our next two cruises include Grand Turk, HMC, Antigua, and Tortola. We are also going to St. Thomas (2x) and will finally make it to St. John.

I'd love to go back to Grand Cayman, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Roatan, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Costa Maya.

I can do without Cozumel (4x already), Jamaica (2x), Aruba (1x).

Hmmm, if I could build my perfect itinerary, it would sail on a Spirit class ship out of Boston to:

Anguilla

Antigua and Barbuda

Barbados

British Virgin Islands

Cuba

Dominica

Dominican Republic

Grenada

Martinique

Montserrat

Netherlands

Saint Barthélemy

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Trinidad and Tobago

Turks and Caicos Islands

:D:D:D

Oh, and we'd have unlimited funds and vacation time.

One of my favorite cruises was St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, Grenada, Bonaire! Never realized Aruba was so far south until I got back and looked at it on the map. :)

I did this cruise back in 2006 and it was my favorite also. I have not been to any of the western ports, except for Jamaica (which was a land vacation). I don't know why, put I just always seem to like the Eastern or Southern routes better.

After 25 cruises, we found something new on Carnival out of Ft. Lauderdale. It rarely sails, but if you can do a Costa Rica & Panama cruise, it was so different & interesting. It wasn't quite as good as our Transatlantic or Alaska Sea & Land, but still very nice.

Somehow, have still never made it to Sint Maarten.

I would love to do a southern caribbean cruise - want to see Aruba and Martinique. I hope to revisit St Marrtens sometime. I'd been there before but only got off ship to shop in stores near the dock. On 2x visit I took the Island tour and loved Maho and Orient beaches. Would really love to do a land vacation here some day.

Love the Southern Caribbean itinerary the best. Favorite island thus far is Dominica...absolutely beautiful! - followed closely by St. Lucia.

Have yet to see: Anguilla, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Martinique, Trinidad and Tobago, and St Vincent and the Grenadines

My favorite ports so far would be Hawaii (any port), Bermuda, St. John (via St Thomas), Grand Turk, Saint John, NB Canada and Halifax, Canada.

My wish list includes Alaska, Barcelona or any Mediterranean port, St Petersburg Russia, Tahiti (will be there in October), any South American port (will be there in February/March 2013).

I have never been to Europe, but hopefully soon. I have been researching my ancestry and would love to visit the villages that my great great grandparents came from in England, Scotland Ireland and Germany.

Pretty much been to all the Caribbean ports. Even though we've been to Aruba and Curacao x 3, would go to these again. :) Outside of the Caribbean, would visit St Petersburg, Stockholm, Istanbul, Dubrovnik, Istanbul and Cartagena again in a heartbeat. So much to see and experience....

:)I dont mind ever going back to St Martin, Grand Cayman or Cozumel, actually I have never been to a place in the Caribbean, that I would mind going back to, all have been great, and the one or two, that were less than perfect were pretty nice too. Now where in the Caribbean that I have not been to yet, and would love to cruise to;

Turks and Caicos,

Puerto Rico (was there once, but cruise got in at night and left at night, due to weather, so saw not much)

Tortola

Antigua

Anguilla (not sure if cruises go there, but would love to go)

St Kitts

Grenada

Aruba

Curacao

Tobago,again not sure cruises go there, but would love to go.

Have been on land vacations to Barbados and St Lucia, but would love to get back there again.....I know that I have missed some!:)

Want to go back to Isla Margarita and Martinique.

Still haven't made it to a private Island. Unless you count Grand Turk.

Want to go to Montserrat, Guadalupe, and Bonaire.

Will go back to Grand Turk, Roatan, Belize, Tortola, Antigua, Grenada.

Can do without Cozumel and Nassau.

Definitely Ocho Rios is on my please miss list. (only port where I was solicited for Ganja 3 times and solicited twice for women) Not really a place that I enjoyed at all.

Archived