BB Cream ??

jnc411

BB cream ?? anyone using it yet ?? I have not tried it yet, what exactly is it suppose to do , it promises a lot :0 Probably more for younger skin. Just wondering if anyone on the boards has tried it.

Cori

I got a sample with a magazine the other day and will try later this week. I read a magazine at the nail salon they other day and they compared all of the different BB creams. Of course I can't remember which one was best, but I think the L'Oreal one was rated as a good option at a reasonable price.

I think they're helpful with more mature skin as they're supposed to help hide imperfections.

My understanding is that it's just a tinted moisturizer...is this correct?

It's heavier than a tinted moisterizer. It's supposed to be your moisterizer, foundation, concealer and anti-anging (I think) all rolled into 1 product. I have oily skin and find it a bit heavy for the summer, but will use it once the cooler weather comes around. I don't like using it on my neck though (will continue to just use a moisterizer with SPF on neck and chest year round).

BTW - I love R&M High School Reunion!

I just read about these BB creams in Women's Day magazine. They recommended 2:

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator, which comes in light or medium, $16.99; or Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream, which comes in 5 shades, $8.99. I haven't tried any yet, but am interested in doing so.

I love bb cream, I have been using it for two years now. I have tried the american versions but find them to be nothing more then tinted light moisturizers and doesn't correct inperfections or gives me any glow like the other kinds. I use skin79 or missha and would recommend anyone who really wants the best benefits from bb cream to use those kinds or dart.

I tried the sample I received today. It is the L'Oreal brand, and colour is "light". I'm fair skinned, so the sample just happened to be right for me.

It is runnier than I expected - more light a liquid lotion than a cream. It also is a little bit rough going on (like a liquid with a teeny bit of sand), but once it goes on the roughness disappears completely.

If this was a weekend - and not a workday - I'd wear it without any foundation. It really evened out my skin tone which tends to be a bit ruddy (have a bit of rosacea). It also seemed to work as a foundation primer, smoothing over my pores.

Bottom line - I'd buy it. I'll probably test out the Clinique and others before purchasing, but think it's a keeper.

Thank You everyone for all the information , I knew I could count on the CC ladies to get the information I needed. I think I will try to get the sample of the Loreal BB cream , and I might pop over to the store and see about getting the Maybelline less expensive one to try. I am finding as I get older , the less stuff I put on my face the better and if I get get my moisturizer and tint in one step , great. I will post again once I try it , let you know what I think . Thanks again Ladies.

Cori

Check out this web site http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=ListBB&pkg=126. And http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=ctgProduct&ctg=AAE . M Perfect, M Signature, Misa Cho Bo yang are the best ones. They will give you gift for signing up with them. They have big sale 30-50 % off almost every holiday. Their primers are great too.

Check out this web site http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=ListBB&pkg=126. And http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=ctgProduct&ctg=AAE . M Perfect, M Signature, Misa Cho Bo yang are the best ones. They will give you gift for signing up with them. They have big sale 30-50 % off almost every holiday. Their primers are great too.

Thanks You , I will check that web site out.

Cori

I have just started using " Nude By Nature " BB Cream - Getting a few comments how nice I look , considering I have never worn Foundation as I have alway felt it was too much or heavy for my skin colour , I have an Olive complextion .

Pretty happy with the lightness of it and all over result . :)

This site is breaking my bank. First it was the John Freida hot air brush and now I just bought the L'Oreal BB today. I got it at BB&B for $14.99. I usually wear Neutrogena tinted moisturizer, but lately I can't find it in the stores and had to order it on Amazon. So, if I like the L'Oreal, I won't have to order the Neutrogena anymore.

Thank you. Perhaps I will try it.

Have any of you used Nanoblur? It comes in a tube, costs around $20 and actually does what it says it will- It takes off TEN Years. It is not a foundation, you can use it on top of your makeup or on it,s own.

it is amazing and your face does not feel tight.

My sis in Canada told me about it. It is carried in some wallmart wallgreens stores etc. But if you can not find it in stores by you, then you can find it online

Thank you. Perhaps I will try it.

Have any of you used Nanoblur? It comes in a tube, costs around $20 and actually does what it says it will- It takes off TEN Years. It is not a foundation, you can use it on top of your makeup or on it,s own.

it is amazing and your face does not feel tight.

My sis in Canada told me about it. It is carried in some wallmart wallgreens stores etc. But if you can not find it in stores by you, then you can find it online

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ID=129868/Indeed_Nanoblur/0/Primer/_Corrector

http://www.totalbeautyanswers.com/nanoblur.html?gclid=CIG91tSIlbICFahaMgodJ28AGA

http://www.dose.ca/Beauty+Beware+Nanoblur/4133085/story.html

OK thanks for the links. How funny that on EVERY product ever made.. there is always some that things that do not work for all people. Kinda like Asprin.

I can only say that for me it worked..in the evenings in air conditioning. I would not try this during the day while out in the humidity, but I would not wear any makup other than lipstick and mascara during the day.

so try it or not.. personally I think that any product that is in the twenty dollar range is well worth a try, as usually I back away from forking out $ 60 to give something a try.

Just got my L'oreal BB cream and it is fantastic. I put it on and my niece couldn't believe the difference. Great suggestion!!

I went to the store yesterday and the BB cream was pretty much out of stock, (in my shade) so I am going to try again tomorrow, have a Walgreen and Walmart near here , so I will try both.

Did you find the shades pretty true to color, light -ivory, etc.??

Cori

Archived