Zuiderdam October 29

makentake

I am thinking of booking the Zuiderdam for October 29. The HAL sale ends today according to the mailing I received. I know it is very close to sailing. I am wondering if anyone knows if I would need to make full payment today? I would like to wait until Monday to pay because I want to pay for it on a new credit card that is in the mail. We would get big bonus miles if we spend $3,000 in the first three months on the new. I could pay with another card but the miles would be nice to get a couple of kids home for Christmas. I can't find any info on the web site, I'm sure it is there, I just don't see it. Thanks.

You could call them and ask if you can put a hold on a cabin and then pay on Monday.

I know sometimes you can do this and not pay the same day, but not sure how long you have before payment is due.

I put it on a hold until tomorrow so we got the price and the cabin we wanted. I will call credit card company tomorrow and ask for the number. If not I'll call HAL and see if they will wait. Otherwise, I'll just miss out on the miles and pay another way. Excited booked 4166, the cabin with the extra balcony space. Great 65th birthday present to myself! Haven't been on HAL for awhile, hope things haven't changed a lot. Loved our cruises with them.

I put it on a hold until tomorrow so we got the price and the cabin we wanted. I will call credit card company tomorrow and ask for the number. If not I'll call HAL and see if they will wait. Otherwise, I'll just miss out on the miles and pay another way. Excited booked 4166, the cabin with the extra balcony space. Great 65th birthday present to myself! Haven't been on HAL for awhile, hope things haven't changed a lot. Loved our cruises with them.

Wow - good for you - I'm surprised that cabin already wasn't booked:eek:

Have a great cruise on your great balcony;);)

Archived