Port Everglades parking

gamecockvic

We are sailing in December from Port Everglades. My last few cruises have been from Port Canaveral and we have always found a good deal to stay the night before and park. Most of these hotels have included a shuttle to and from the port.

The best deal I can find near Port Everglades is at least $200 for a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. Parking at the port is looking better! At least my car would be convenient when we disembark. I have looked at Park123 and others, but they have several rates and may want me to leave my keys with them. Before I commit to port parking and book just a room, am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Parking at Port Everglades for a Carnival cruise will cause you to use the Mid-Port Parking Garage. Your car will be undercover, it is safe and secured, security personnel on golf carts patrol the floors of the garage, and it will be very easy to get to the Pier from which your ship will sail. Yes, it may cost a bit more. But, at least for me, the convienence and knowing the car will be secure is worth it.

Word of caution, however. Check what is above where the car will be parked. If there is an area where the sea gulls can perch, avoid that spot. Once, my midnight blue Buick was liberally sprinkled with white sea gull droppings when I returned from my cruise!

We use a great off site parking lot. Fenced in with security. You take your keys. They take and pick you up and its about 60% less than the port. Its very close also 5 minuet drive.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post who it is.

Archived