question of lido deck cabin on the liberty

frak

We were in cabin 9289 ( 2nd cabin from the door/entrance to the pool area) and we heard nothing at all. When on the balcony, we could hear the DJ playing and we loved it. We book Lido on every ship that has cabins on that deck. You will love it :)

for those of you who have stayed in a lido deck cabin on the Liberty.... are the cabins quiet or do you hear people going to the pools and walking arround?

thanks

Perfect spot on the ship ,we stay in the first or second cabin right by the pool .Not noisy at all and we have our own hallway away from the noise

I'm glad somebody asked this question. It was one of thousand I had.

I always thought cabins close to that end, and close to the elevators, would always be exposed to the noise of people coming in from the lido deck/pool and getting on the elevator.

Only one cabin area lido that was noisier -those that intersect with elevators-approx 9273,9274 area. It is not the elevator noise, rather the lido deck music flows straight through when glass doors open and into this area, also late at night we could hear the music from the atrium coming upward.

We had a cabin closer to the pool- it was awesome location! Just avoid teh few on either side of the above mentioned for music noise.

Archived