Past passenger rates?

jt58203

What other "online travel agencies" may be talking about may be something only offered to TA's, or perhaps you should look and see if there's a Savings Certificate available for the cruise you're interested in. They can be viewed, if you're logged in, at the Crown & Anchor part of the website.

Hi, Looking at cruises on RCCL. Logged in but cannot get past passenger rates to come up (as advertised in other online travel agencies). What am I doing wrong?

Royal doesn't give past passenger rates, unless there is a savings certificate tied to your Crown & Anchor status, or if you're eligible for the C&A balcony rate, that doesn't show up until you call and get it applied.

You can see if by chance there is a senior discount (55 or up), military or State discount, by, choosing those boxes when you do a booking.

Susan :)

I think the OP has a great question. Carnival, for example, show you how much your next cruise will cost right there on the website. All you need to do is cruise only once.

Speaking as a consumer, I would be MUCH more inclined to research cruises (and potentially purchase) if I knew I would be shown a better price just because I cruised once before with them.

Continue to give C&A members their perks, balcony discounts, etc.

I believe RC is missing the boat on this one (pun intended). :)

I think the OP has a great question. Carnival, for example, show you how much your next cruise will cost right there on the website. All you need to do is cruise only once.

Speaking as a consumer, I would be MUCH more inclined to research cruises (and potentially purchase) if I knew I would be shown a better price just because I cruised once before with them.

Continue to give C&A members their perks, balcony discounts, etc.

I believe RC is missing the boat on this one (pun intended). :)

Actually, I did cruise once on Carnival and once was enough.

Actually, I did cruise once on Carnival and once was enough.

Although there are most certainly things I prefered on my RC cruise over the other cruises I have been on, I must be easy going enough to have enjoyed all of my experiences - even the NCLA one in Hawaii (American crew).

I just love the cruising experience. I research all the cruiseline websites when I am looking to cruise. After all, despite what my teenagers may think, I am not made of money, and Carnival tends to be less expensive.

Archived