Clearwater Beach

hdbag4vr

Hi: Has anyone been to Clearwater Beach (or Turtle Bay) in St Geroge's lately? Wondering if the number 6 bus (it used to be that at least every other no. 6 went there) still goes there? Will be in Bermuda in oct and would like to get back to Clearwater if public transit still goes there. Thanks, JPK:confused:

Bus schedules in Bermuda haven't changed for years. You can still get to Clearwater Beach on the #6. Here's a link to bus schedules for the entire system:

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_2_18606_252_993_43/http%3B/ptpublisher.gov.bm%3B7087/publishedcontent/publish/ministry_of_tourism_and_transport/public_transportation_board/bus_schedules/bus_schedule11.pdf

Hi: Never heard of Clearwater Beach. Can u tell us a little about it. How it differs from Horseshoe/ other beaches? Going to Bermuda in 2 weeks. thank u

Clearwater Beach is located on St David's Island at one end of the airport runway. There is no direct bus to it from Hamilton which requires transferring to a route #6 bus to get there. However, there is a direct bus (route #6) from St George. Not all #6 buses include a stop for CB.

Here is a Youtube video of CB:

Map, CB is close to the right bottom corner:

Clearwater_zpsbed07e6a.jpg

SBtS

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply re the bus schedule to Clearwater. I only asked since I had gotten a tourist oriented schedule (dated April 2012) when i was there in May and it does NOT have the #6 bus to Clearwater listed. I also have those schedules dating back to 2009 but was a bit confused as to whether or not the beach one was still valid. Thanks again for the reassurance.

Looking forward now to being able to make it to Clearwater in Oct. JPK

Archived