Do Voyager/Mariner ever visit Caribbean, Panama Canal and Pacific Coast US?

room010

Sorry if the answer to this is staring at me at the sparkly new RSS website or brochure. We really want to do a East Coast US to West Coast US (or vice versa) via the Caribbean and Panama Canal but we don't want to do it on the Navigator :( which seems to be the only ship offering that itinerary.

Do Voyager and/or Mariner ever do this even as part of a world cruise perhaps? We'd be looking at 2014 and I know those itineraries aren't published yet so maybe the answer lies there but have V/M ever done it before?

Mariner , yes, we were on ft. Lauderdale to Lima in January this year. Visited curaçao, Aruba, Cartagena, then through the panama canal to Ecuador and Peru. It was the first segment of the circle south America cruise and they are doing it again in Jan 2013 as far as I know.

Mariner , yes, we were on ft. Lauderdale to Lima in January this year. Visited curaçao, Aruba, Cartagena, then through the panama canal to Ecuador and Peru. It was the first segment of the circle south America cruise and they are doing it again in Jan 2013 as far as I know.

We did that cruise on the Mariner as well, but, unless things have changed, it does not end up on the West Coast of the U.S.

Yes, we were hoping to head north from the Panama Canal, not south! While Regent only has 3 ships, one of which we will avoid at all costs (long story), I think we will have to look elsewhere for this particular itinerary, eg Crystal.

Yes, we were hoping to head north from the Panama Canal, not south! While Regent only has 3 ships, one of which we will avoid at all costs (long story), I think we will have to look elsewhere for this particular itinerary, eg Crystal.

We avoid the same ship but many people enjoy her.

It seems for the foreseeable future only that Navigator will do the Canal, repositioning to and from Alaska.

j

28/379

It seems for the foreseeable future only that Navigator will do the Canal, repositioning to and from Alaska.

j

28/379

I like the navigator but acknowledge the rear vibration. Boarding in 2 weeks very happily! We usually stay on deck 10 of navigator and love location. Can't find similar location on the other ships (but haven't tried yet).

We did Mariner Christmas/New Years 2010 Los Angeles to Miami thru the Panama Canal 16 Days a wonderful wonderful trip!!

That would have been absolutely PERFECT! Mariner [tick], Itinerary [tick], Christmas/New Year [tick], 16 days [tick]. But, alas, we're 2 years too late. Was this a repo or part of a world cruise?

Well it was a perfect cruise and I have not a clue as to where Mariner had been. Though I believe she had spent the summer that year in Alaska. I am sure they needed to move Mariner from the West Coast.

Love Voyager but Mariner I my favorite ship!

We just transferred a cruise from the Navigator to the Voyager (our #1 favorite!). We were on the Navigator once, and although everyone will tell a different story about their own favorite, we are just as happy to find places where we can can cruise on the Voyager or Mariner. Good luck with whatever you choose!

In 2007, we were on Mariner from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco for 16 days, which stopped in ports in Mexico, Los Angeles and Port Hueneme on the way up the coast. It was a fabulous cruise. I don't see this on any future itineraries with the bigger ships. They should look at bringing this back as I'm not a Navigator fan.

Michael

Archived