Alfredo's Pizzeria Menu

lovevacadays

I can see that they want to go more gourmet, but you would think they would offer some kind of special Italian sausage or something for the meat lovers.

I was told Pepperoni was the number one request!

I much prefer the menu of the pizzeria on the Sun Class ships - it is far superior to this menu IMO.

Is it pretty easy to get a table at Alfredo's or is there a line?

At night, it was pretty dead as the sound in the Atrium was quite loud.

Sea days it was pretty busy with lines but the rest of the time, there were no problems eating there.

I was told Pepperoni was the number one request!

I much prefer the menu of the pizzeria on the Sun Class ships - it is far superior to this menu IMO.

I hate to say this, but Carnival pizza is far better than Princess pizza. And their pizzeria makes calzones and fresh caesar salad; with anchovies unless you ask them not to put them in.

On the Royal Princess Alfredo's will have an "expanded" menu. I am hoping to see an antipasti salad and a pasta offering.

Me too! That would be great. It will be interesting to see what the Royal has to offer.

Don't know what they're doing on the Sapphire, but on the Grand they made me one 1/2 and 1/2.

Good to know. That is what I would do. That way you get to try more!:D

I hate to say this, but Carnival pizza is far better than Princess pizza. And their pizzeria makes calzones and fresh caesar salad; with anchovies unless you ask them not to put them in.

The Sun Class Pizzerias have salads, pasta and calzone options also. I wish they would use that menu.

The last time I ate pizza on Carnival, it was pathetic, but it was a number of years ago. I like Princess's style of pizza. Not sure what style Carnival is now serving (it tasted like frozen pizza when I tasted it, so did RCCL's).

The Sun Class Pizzerias have salads, pasta and calzone options also. I wish they would use that menu.

The last time I ate pizza on Carnival, it was pathetic, but it was a number of years ago. I like Princess's style of pizza. Not sure what style Carnival is now serving (it tasted like frozen pizza when I tasted it, so did RCCL's).

I didn't like the pizza on Carnival :(

I just tried finding the menu for Alfredo's on Princess' website. I checked under onboard experiences - dining but didn't find it. I also tried a search on this forum. I went through several threads but didn't find a menu.

I'm hoping someone might have a menu they can post.:)

Thanks.

Try this... might be a bit hard to read...

6804801784_215a427798_b.jpg

Sapphire Princess 007 by RickEk, on Flickr

Michelle, I will let you know how good the pizza is in just 3 short weeks! I'm going to order the Vegetariana with no cheese...I know, how sad is that!!??

I didn't like the pizza on Carnival :(

Since my last Princess cruise is always current and my last Carnival cruise before this one was in 2006, I suppose their pizza might have changed. It definitely did not taste frozen and had bubbling cheese. That's the way I like it.

It's also been lots of years since I cruised on a Sun class and I do recall how different their pizzerias were.

Archived