Laundry on Oasis of the Seas

Railengr

I will be working out in the gym each morning on the Oasis of the Seas and was wondering if there is a laundry service to use for my workout clothes as I prefer not to keep damp and wet clothes in a hamper until the cruise is over. Any suggestions? I thank you in advance

Gene

When you come out of the Gym, simply take some shampoo and go and sit in one of the Jacuzzis for 10 mins, where you can wash your cloths whilst wearing them. After that a quick sun bath in the Solarium and you should be done. :eek: There will only be about 6000 people on the ship, I doubt you will upset more than 10% of them. :D

When you come out of the Gym, simply take some shampoo and go and sit in one of the Jacuzzis for 10 mins, where you can wash your cloths whilst wearing them. After that a quick sun bath in the Solarium and you should be done. :eek: There will only be about 6000 people on the ship, I doubt you will upset more than 10% of them. :D

And probably 50% won't care at all!!!:D

. . .and, it would seem, that unless a bunch of people start to complain, the crew will just stand by and watch the bubbles in the hot tub!:rolleyes:

Ha ha! But maybe the op is asking a real question and doesn't really get all our inside jokes;)

There is no self service laundry on Royal Caribbean ships

You can do a few things in the very shallow sinks and there is a line in most ships that you can set up in the shower ( or multiple hooks)

On day 3 or 4 ( depending on how long your cruise is) there will be a laundry special with all you can fit in a bag for $25, it comes back the next day.

Prior to that you can have things washed and folded at the ala carte pricing above, but they do dry things at v. high temps, and I don't usually treat my work out clothing like that.

Archived