FYI Gold and Platinum members

Fine and Jim Dandy

Shame they hadn't started a little earlier as we had 2 wasted baskets of fruit in our 2 cabins last month - then again they got the wine back too as we don't drink fizzy wine/champagne etc

I certainly will look forward to the chocolates

For future reference we have never had a problem exchanging the wine for red or white

Shame they hadn't started a little earlier as we had 2 wasted baskets of fruit in our 2 cabins last month - then again they got the wine back too as we don't drink fizzy wine/champagne etc

I certainly will look forward to the chocolates

I'm not a fan of champagne either, but I mixed it with OJ and it was pretty good (Mimosa).

we will be sailing for the first time as platinum on the Oct 21 repo NY to NO. It is a 14-day cruise. I'm wondering if you get complimentary laundry each week or just once per cruise. Same question with complimentary dinner at Le Bistro. Anyone know?

Thanks for any info.

we will be sailing for the first time as platinum on the Oct 21 repo NY to NO. It is a 14-day cruise. I'm wondering if you get complimentary laundry each week or just once per cruise. Same question with complimentary dinner at Le Bistro. Anyone know?

Thanks for any info.

Hi erpa - you will each receive the Platinum benefits.. 2 bags of laundry (maybe more since it's a 14 day cruise) and 2 dinners for 2 at LeBistro (which you can switch to another speciality restaurant if you desire to do so).

We have a wonderful cruise planned. Please visit our rollcall and sister threads ... follow the links in my signature! :cool: We have so much information to share - wonderful events planned, excursions, etc. Please check it out!

While I understand a lot of folks didn't appreciate the fruit basket, not everyone can enjoy the chocolates either. It would be nice to have the choice between the two - or offer the Gold and Platinum cruisers a $15 OBC. ;)

Some folks will never be happy with whatever they get.

Nice treat as we don't find the fruits in the basket to be nearly as fresh as the ones in the buffet.

Oh, what if someone is allergic to chocolate ... just saying :D :rolleyes:

In our case, we will cheerfully take it & bring it home with us, if it "survive" our next sailing uneaten (over the fruit basket/plate anytime.)

NCL seems to be frequently changing their offerings Latitude members - which is a good thing, I suppose, "listening" to feedbacks. Next, I will see if I can track down a NCL ship pin for our 2011 sailing when they supposingly did away with it.

Im allergic to choclolate although I CAN eat white chocolate....were there any white chocoates in the box? LOL Well my dh loves chocolate so it wont go to waste.

My mum always taught me-Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth. Be appreciaitive of all gifts. Chocolates can always be taken home! When I have friends around it's always great to be able to open a box of chocolates to have with that late night coffee.;)

While I understand a lot of folks didn't appreciate the fruit basket, not everyone can enjoy the chocolates either. It would be nice to have the choice between the two - or offer the Gold and Platinum cruisers a $15 OBC. ;)

That would be nice.;) OR a credit for internet. RCCL does that for Diamond and Diamond Plus members...which I always use.

In either case any gift is always a nice gesture.

I would like this better. Not a big fruit eater. And I can get fruit at the buffet, in the restaurants, or room service when I do want it.

Agree. Always felt you could find it elsewhere and I hated to see any of it spoil and go to waste if we were too full to eat it. Never too full for chocolate, lol.

My mum always taught me-Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth. Be appreciaitive of all gifts. Chocolates can always be taken home! When I have friends around it's always great to be able to open a box of chocolates to have with that late night coffee.;)

I like that comment. Thank you NCL, I accept all and every perk I get.

Archived