On the Dream and NOT happy~!

pomlover

Yeah it was like 20 minutes ago... Curious to find out the true answer but I guess we may never know... Lol. :D

Well, I see she's being trashed by that brood yet again.

I also see that the OP has not logged on again since 6 minutes after that original post.

You know, if I had posted something like that here - which was probably just a vent to folks she thought would understand - and then came home to find myself being bashed on a facebook page run by Carnival's senior cruise director where it's allowed to go on, I'd have some SERIOUS words for Carnival Corporate.

You know, if I had posted something like that here - which was probably just a vent to folks she thought would understand - and then came home to find myself being bashed on a facebook page run by Carnival's senior cruise director where it's allowed to go on, I'd have some SERIOUS words for Carnival Corporate.

They dont care unfortunately.

If the OP was trashed by the coven, it was probably because the ship has no record of ANY cabin having plumbing problems or Guest Services receiving any complaints that match what the OP was supposedly experiencing.

From my personal experience, logs of work done are not reliable. AT all.

If everyone stops doing reviews how does that help the newbies learn about things that only seasoned cruisers know?

I will still answer questions of things I know if asked but I refuse to help CC the website in any way other than that. I wil help a person who asks, I will defend those people, but I flat out refuse to help CC by doing any reviews. Currently have 2 more to write up and put on a different website.

I will keep my original one in my sig as it has helped people allegedly, well maybe they get a laugh out of it at least.

I will still answer questions of things I know if asked but I refuse to help CC the website in any way other than that. I wil help a person who asks, I will defend those people, but I flat out refuse to help CC by doing any reviews. Currently have 2 more to write up and put on a different website.

Hope it's not to complain about cold soup or wrong type of toilet paper.. These are vacations people, have a good time for sakes.. People in America have it way to good... Smh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I know...while a paying customer is actually ON THE DANG SHIP! :eek: and the sad thing is, Rottweiler puppy is spot on, Corporate is fine with this.

I will never get over how utterly insane this is.

If the OP was trashed by the coven, it was probably because the ship has no record of ANY cabin having plumbing problems or Guest Services receiving any complaints that match what the OP was supposedly experiencing.

Trust me. That means nothing. I once had to take care of something from scratch 3 times over one issue and there seemed to be no audit trail.

And how about one famous thread where there was no working toilet for, was it 4 days?

Hope it's not to complain about cold soup or wrong type of toilet paper.. These are vacations people, have a good time for sakes.. People in America have it way to good... Smh

Didnt say anything about complaining but I will mention the low points as well as the high points. I am not an insane fanatic like some others. I prefer a balance and figure the people asking questions prefer a balance as well.

As for you? I prefer you just put me on ignore so you dont have to stress over it. I might say something about how I didn't care for the eggs Benedict or somethings and you end up awake all night because of my comment.

LOL..no they don't. They have the strange followers of JH that monitor for them/him and drag every negative post to him...it's bizarre.

Aside from the issues this ship is having right out of a dry dock (which isn't too uncommon for CCL. I sailed the Fantasy out of dry dock and it was my worst cruise) does it bother anyone else that a brand new ship needed a dry dock that soon in the first place??? :confused::confused::confused:

Isn't that kinda wierd?:confused:[/QUOTE]

They were installing a new poolside bar as well as the Red frog bar i believe. Research folks research and Google help you lots before.... ahhh nevermind.

I know...while a paying customer is actually ON THE DANG SHIP! :eek: and the sad thing is, Rottweiler puppy is spot on, Corporate is fine with this.

I will never get over how utterly insane this is.

I am honestly surprised customer bashing by Carnival has not been in the media yet. The media loves to rip up business like this so I am positive we will see a story one day about how Carnival cruisers complained, and then had their complaint ridiculed by the Brand Ambassadors official Facebook page. Real good advertising right there.

Its only a matter of time.

LOL..no they don't. They have the strange followers of JH that monitor for them/him and drag every negative post to him...it's bizarre.

Aside from the issues this ship is having right out of a dry dock (which isn't too uncommon for CCL. I sailed the Fantasy out of dry dock and it was my worst cruise) does it bother anyone else that a brand new ship needed a dry dock that soon in the first place??? :confused::confused::confused:

Isn't that kinda wierd?:confused:[/QUOTE]

They were installing a new poolside bar as well as the Red frog bar i believe. Research folks research and Google help you lots before.... ahhh nevermind.

Ummm...this was already answered. Wonder why people insist on answering questions when they haven't even read the whole thread??:confused:

No where has JH bashed anyone but as some of you posted a few pages back freedom of speech. And people aren't always willing to take things at face value without some proof and since he contacted the ship and there is no record of any complaints at all matching what she is saying it starts to cast doubt onto her.

Have you seen the review he wrote? It was detailed, full of great photos, very funny and well written. He obviously put a lot of work into it. Are you such a cheerleader you have to post negativity about anyone who disagrees with you?

No where has JH bashed anyone but as some of you posted a few pages back freedom of speech. And people aren't always willing to take things at face value without some proof and since he contacted the ship and there is no record of any complaints at all matching what she is saying it starts to cast doubt onto her.

No, JH himself hasn't bashed anyone. I've never sailed with him, but he's a nice guy and has done some great things for cruisers out there (myself included and completely by surprise.) What I don't understand, is allowing the those on his page to name call, use profanity, and basically question this person's character when the truth is, none of us know the whole story. Let JH and the beards figure out who it is and if the complaint is legitimate. Because if it IS legitimate, then the OP is being made fun of and called names over there for no reason. And to top it all off, the OP didn't even post there. Someone, whether it be JH or his assistants, has the power to delete posts on that page that are insulting, derogatory, or otherwise offensive.

No, JH himself hasn't bashed anyone. I've never sailed with him, but he's a nice guy and has done some great things for cruisers out there (myself included and completely by surprise.) What I don't understand, is allowing the those on his page to name call, use profanity, and basically question this person's character when the truth is, none of us know the whole story. Let JH and the beards figure out who it is and if the complaint is legitimate. Because if it IS legitimate, then the OP is being made fun of and called names over there for no reason. And to top it all off, the OP didn't even post there. Someone, whether it be JH or his assistants, has the power to delete posts on that page that are insulting, derogatory, or otherwise offensive.

If people could just supply information he is asking for, as opposed to making comments or drawing conclusions, it would make that page so much friendlier.

As it is, I've had to block the 10+ people who seem to think they need to answer every post made there, and then sling mud wherever they can.

Makes it for a bit friendlier place.

Now see i have this pet peve with hypocrisy you can't claim freedom of speech and then revoke it when it doesn't help you're cause and by that same token i have seen a lot of mean hateful things on CC and i haven't been around but i have also gotten great help here. You can't force everyone to believe everything you or anyone else spins.

Archived