Prices have dropped

Nana257

I'm so excited. The price on our December Paradise cruise dropped yesterday and today when I checked, the price on our April Dream cruise has dropped as well. $40 for each cruise but that might get DH & I a DOD. Every little bit helps! :D

I booked a Thanksgiving cruise on the Victory a year in advance. The price dropped $10 pp ONCE and that was it, went up from there. Today, a regular balcony is priced at $1100 EACH PERSON :eek: and insides are $900 EACH PERSON :eek:

I'm surprised the person above got a price drop on a NYE cruise. I doubt I will ever see a price drop in the next 2 months.

I booked a Thanksgiving cruise on the Victory a year in advance. The price dropped $10 pp ONCE and that was it, went up from there. Today, a regular balcony is priced at $1100 :eek: and insides are $900 :eek:

I'm surprised the person above got a price drop on a NYE cruise. I doubt I will ever see a price drop in the next 2 months.

My New years price fluctates daily, right now it is $5 more then my price so I am thinking it will drop again. So far I have saved $260. However I also watch prices on other NYE cruises they have dropped too.

My New years price fluctates daily, right now it is $5 more then my price so I am thinking it will drop again. So far I have saved $260. However I also watch prices on other NYE cruises they have dropped too.

Our cruise was stagnant for a long time, looked like no one else was going to book with us, then all of a sudden at the end of the summer cabins started booking up to a point now that there are hardly any cabins left on the ship. They never dropped the price, only $10 pp at one point and I watching the prices like a hawk (I have an 8A, 8M and 9C booked and neither one of them received a price drop, except $10 pp on the 8M). I thought we'd see price drops and cabin availability right after final payment but that was almost a month ago and there has been nothing new, appears everyone went ahead with final payment, no cabins opened up!. The prices of insides are now at $900 per person and a junior suite is $1100 pp. weird.

I'm so excited. The price on our December Paradise cruise dropped yesterday and today when I checked, the price on our April Dream cruise has dropped as well. $40 for each cruise but that might get DH & I a DOD. Every little bit helps! :D

I am on this sailing with you and noticed the price drop too! I submitted my form and am waiting to see that credit added. :) I have already seen a $90 drop since booking the cabin. Add this $40 and that should cover our bar tab.

I booked a Thanksgiving cruise on the Victory a year in advance. The price dropped $10 pp ONCE and that was it, went up from there. Today, a regular balcony is priced at $1100 EACH PERSON :eek: and insides are $900 EACH PERSON :eek:

I just checked again and it dropped today another $10 per person, it's the 10th time I checked today so you just never know.

Archived