Live from the Island Princess

Leo Mcgary

Yes there is a table on the balconies along with two chairs.

When we left Vancouver the ship was in Code Red. One of the head waiters we know from past cruises said they had 9 reported cases (Noro) coming into Vancouver - but the code red was more of a precaution than due to a threat. By the next morning we were Orange and by lunch back to Green.

I'm assuming it's gone as we have heard nothing about it,people are serving themselves at the buffet ect.

Thank you for your reply about norovirus. Your pictures of the Cabo Arch is now my wallpaper on computer. It is georgeous. Thank you.

Hello everyone, today is day two of the three day sail to Costa Rica. It’s a balmy 79 degrees and the seas are a little more active as we are having 50 mph winds, the “bags“have been deployed near the stairwells.

The Ultimate Deck Party was held last night at the Lido pool and had a great turnout of passengers and crew.

DSCN0298_zps6f50db63.jpg

Attended another lecture this am about the expansion project at the canal, this afternoon will be spent reading and relaxing at the Lotus Pool. 2nd formal dinner is tonight.

Hello everyone, today is day two of the three day sail to Costa Rica. It’s a balmy 79 degrees and the seas are a little more active as we are having 50 mph winds, the “bags“have been deployed near the stairwells.

The Ultimate Deck Party was held last night at the Lido pool and had a great turnout of passengers and crew.

DSCN0298_zps6f50db63.jpg

Attended another lecture this am about the expansion project at the canal, this afternoon will be spent reading and relaxing at the Lotus Pool. 2nd formal dinner is tonight.

What a great picture of movies under the stars! Princess should use it for their ad!!!

Glad to hear they are doing lectures on the expansion. We will be on the Coral next month and look forward to hearing about it.

Thanks for all the info. I am really enjoying reading your posts.

DSCN0298_zps6f50db63.jpg

So happy that there is still island night! No streamers?

That lunch looks fantastic. Do you remember the name of the restaurant?:D

He said it was "The Office", but I'm glad that you brought up the lunch. It does look yummy and I would love directions from the tender pier. :D

He said it was "The Office", but I'm glad that you brought up the lunch. It does look yummy and I would love directions from the tender pier. :D

The easiest way is to take a water taxi for two or three dollars if you don't mind getting off in knee deep water. You can also walk over there if you are in good shape.

A land taxi can also take you there.

The Office is on Medano beach among several other bars and restaurants.

We are in D718, 2-3 cabins from the aft veiwing area, there is very little traffic, the only other person wev'e seen is Brando our cabin steward.

Its a great location if you don't mind a little walk to the MDR's and the Horizon which are located at the Bow of the ship. The self service laundry is around the corner from us ( no noise from that either).

Hope this helps!

Isn't Brano wonderful? We had him last year on the Island.

Thank you so much for a wonderful review and fantastic pictures... It makes me (and those who are not cruising for a while) happy while waiting (for quite a while) to board our next ship...

This review goes a long way to give us, poor uncruising souls, the necessary patience!

Again, thank you for a great review. Enjoy your cruise, and thank you for taking us along.

Leo i am really enjoying your postings....they are wonderful...we leave next weekend on the sapphire princess for coastal calafornia, hawaii and tahiti and you are really getting me in the mood for sailing.....

i am enjoying your reportd so much i am thinking about doing something similar for our 35 day cruise....can i ask how you are getting your photos from the camera to the posting here?

thanks again terry

GO GATORS!

Leo i am really enjoying your postings....they are wonderful...we leave next weekend on the sapphire princess for coastal calafornia, hawaii and tahiti and you are really getting me in the mood for sailing.....

i am enjoying your reportd so much i am thinking about doing something similar for our 35 day cruise....can i ask how you are getting your photos from the camera to the posting here?

thanks again terry

GO GATORS!

I am using photobucket to get the 800x800 pictures. FYI it does eat up your internet minutes.

Archived