Celebrity and Royal Caribbean Loyalty Programs -interchangeable?

ECBoca2

We are going on our 2nd Celebrity Cruise in Jan. It has been a long time since the first one and have mostly cruised with Royal Caribbean. We are Platinum level with RCC. What perks can we expect on our Jan. cruise, if any? Do they have coupon books like RCC? Any free WIFI time?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Go to the Celebrity page and look at Captain's Club for benefits. The linlk I had is no longer available.

You might also do a thread search as this topic has been discussed many times.

URL: http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/membershipBenefits.do?#captains_club_tier_select/captainsclub/membershipTierDetails.do%3Fpagename=captains_club_tier_select

Elite [comparable to RCI C&A Diamond] benefits are a big step up from here [and can be seen by clicking on a link at the top of the page].

Diamond status can be transferred to Elite Status [and vice versa], but unfortunately you cannot combine points from the two programs.

Thom

URL: http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/membershipBenefits.do?#captains_club_tier_select/captainsclub/membershipTierDetails.do%3Fpagename=captains_club_tier_select

Elite [comparable to RCI C&A Diamond] benefits are a big step up from here [and can be seen by clicking on a link at the top of the page].

Diamond status can be transferred to Elite Status [and vice versa], but unfortunately you cannot combine points from the two programs.

Thom

I wish they would fix that. We enjoy both lines, and they are different enough that we want to do both. Come on, it is one company. We need to put that on our comment cards.

By far more questions for Mr. Bayley on Loyalty program than any other topic. I will be looking forward to his answer, but I don't believe it will be what I want to hear. My prediction: Will say "we are two different companies under the same Corporate umbrella. Each company governs their own program, but we allow some crossover benefits. No plans at this time to merge programs or develop new levels of recognition. We appreciate your Loyalty". Of course I'm only guessing. I'm ready to be wrong and surprised. No matter what is ultimately said, I appreciate Mr. Bayley's taking and answering our questions.

Archived