No more frosted shot glasses with wine tasting?

snoodqueen

Does the Grapevine wine tasting event take place on 1 week cruises? We are on the Crown ex Southampton at the end of May.

I've had the wine tastings on 7 day cruises & have received the shot glass during each Grapevine wine tasting.

Does the Grapevine wine tasting event take place on 1 week cruises? We are on the Crown ex Southampton at the end of May.

Absolutely. Even though Elites get it gratis, it's still a moneymaker from other passengers.

On the Coral in November there were 4 plates at a table of eight with lots of cheese. crackers and grapes. I thought it must have been a mistake.

Were there any napkins?

During both wine tastings on our recent Coral PC cruise, there was nothing available to wipe your lips after tasting the wine or sampling the cheese, crackers and canapes. I thought this was odd. If they didn't want to use cloth napkins, at least paper cocktail napkins should've been available... At least the shot glasses were there for the keeping at the $10 tasting

We usually just show up, get our gasses & immediately leave since we don't like their wine selections.
Same here about the wine, but we usually stay. We like the cheese, grapes, and individually wrapped crackers.

Archived