No more frosted shot glasses with wine tasting?

snoodqueen

Is Princess no longer giving out the frosted shot glasses during the wine tastings? On my last two cruises it was not included so just wondering if they have been discontinued. It was a nice little treat to get.

Which ships?

Is Princess no longer giving out the frosted shot glasses during the wine tastings? On my last two cruises it was not included so just wondering if they have been discontinued. It was a nice little treat to get.

We got them on Grand Princess out of Southampton , Sept 4

I did notice as we left the dinning room some peps had left them on tables

No mention was made that they were a free gift to take

Dave

We got them on Grand Princess out of Southampton , Sept 4

I did notice as we left the dinning room some peps had left them on tables

No mention was made that they were a free gift to take

Dave

You may have been talking when the announcement was made but defitnely they should have told you it was your to keep. We usually just show up, get our gasses & immediately leave since we don't like their wine selections.

We were on the 9/5 Island southbound Alaska cruise, and one night in the MDR they had a special drink concoction, a vile-tasting cough syrupy passion fruit thing that came in the complimentary frosted shot glass. It was almost worth choking the stuff down to get the souvenir glass.

Princess should get rid of the shot glasses IMO..... a good way to keep cruising costs down. I say get rid of the chocolates on your pillow at night too......flames please :p

No chocolates?!! Gasp! :eek: I'll take yours - just don't give Princess any ideas!

They are yours ;) now if they were Godiva that would be another story.
At one time when they were still trying to sell the Godiva chocolates on their ships we attended the Captains cocktail party & they were serving trays of Godiva chocolates to everyone. Another perk gone. :mad:

• 2 months later...
At one time when they were still trying to sell the Godiva chocolates on their ships we attended the Captains cocktail party & they were serving trays of Godiva chocolates to everyone. Another perk gone. :mad:

Well, since I never saw anyone buying those Godiva chocolates, they were probably passing out the ones that were about to hit their expiration date! :p;)

We just threw all ours out, had too many!

Archived